Learning my ABCs: Algeria, Bahama, Cuba and the Cubana IL-96

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Learning my ABCs: Algeria, Bahama, Cuba and the Cubana IL-96

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2015, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Thanks all...and just in time for my next trip...."All over ZMap...Adventures in West Africa" leaving in two days!
Old Jul 1, 2016, 9:50 am

Programs: No more shiny cards -- former LH SEN, SPG Platinum, Flying Blue Platinum, BA Silver
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
British Airways flight 252
George Town, Cayman Islands (GCM) to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS)
Depart 19:15, Arrive 20:45, Flight Time: 1:30
Boeing 767-300 ....
My bolding

This brings back fond memories .......

I flew back to London from Grand Cayman sometime in 2000 with some colleagues, at that time BA were running the 767 but with the old Club World "Cradle Seats" which I always found very comfy.

The flight was also memorable as there was a female Czech supermodel sat next to me, I was yakking away to this very attractive lady -- this was before I became a grumpy old git Anyway, one of my male colleagues on the same flight cornered me in the galley saying how impressed he was that I was confident enough to chat about this very attractive lady.

However what didn't click with my colleague, until a few months later, is that I wasn't interested in chatting her, but more interested in chatting up her male travelling companion

Thanks for a brilliant trip report, the crazy routings you put together are mind boggling !!!

Last edited by pdsuk; Jul 1, 2016 at 10:01 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.