American A321T LAX-BOS Via JFK

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2015, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, UA Gold, B6 Mosaic, Marriott Gold
American A321T LAX-BOS Via JFK

Flagship First Home!

Overview

Hi, sorry for this delayed report! So I originally booked a DL Then, BE seat home but then at T-24 I checked my handy dandy Flightradar24 and saw, to my horror, that I was not on a 26C BE plane but N128DL a 20+ yr old Domestic Bird. I was quick to check both UA and AA and found an open F seat! I cancelled my DL and bought the AA, all at 3am!

AA292
LAX-JFK
N113AN
5:52-13:57

I arrived at LAX about T-70. Security seemed bored and ready for their 6am shift change. I slowly made my way to the Flagship Lounge. The Lounge Dragons down in the Admiral Club changed to AA Angels up top! It was dark and I was tired so I only took 1 pic

Boarding started at a dreaded 5:30. AA should at least try to Board from 2L as the C and the Y traffic was loud and interfered with the Amenity Kits and PDB but most importantly, the Bose!

The seats were nice and padded and miles Better than the VX seats I came in.
After Takeoff, the lead FA stepped up to give us "the best flight ever" and darn, it was pretty close! Today I chose the Herb Cream Cheese Omelette, it was amazing and the turkey bacon was perfectly cooked.

I slept until the Descent into JFK!! It would have been better if the galley lights were off!

AA mints are out, Hey??? Is that an old livery wrapper???

I wonder if I can see NYC!

Nope!
After a soft landing in JFK ( a new airport for me!) and a quick taxi over to the new C concourse, I was inside JFK for the first time!

N113AN at the Gate, A new girls of 1.2yrs!

Admirals Club Terminal C
Back to reality To find Lounge Dragons at the door no that nice but good views.

AA1096
N936NN
15:54-17:15
Seat 6F

Flight oversold, clean aircraft! DFW based flight crew On a NY-MA flight??? PDB was an open bar! I hate the announcements on the screen. We were 19 in line for T/O, but I Got to see 3 A380's and a new Delta B75W!

I Love the Sky Interior, it's so sleek! During the sunset and the lights switched right as the sun came down.

A snack basket with an Apple juice was all we had time for on this short flight.

Getting ready for landing 30 mins from takeoff!

Bags took forever to come thanks to a DFW and MIA flight sharing a carousel with us! American is a great airline and I would fly them more often if it wasn't for my Delta commitment!

Next Up: Delta Buisness to PLS
Amtrak Acela to NYC
Delta to Albany, GA
Delta and KLM to Tanzania
Amtrak to Westerly
United to London
United and Delta to Anchorage
Amtrak to Chicago
American to Philly
Old Mar 15, 2015, 5:04 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Deltapilot
Great photo!
Old Mar 15, 2015, 10:29 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Bonvoy Gold, DL Gold
Seems like DL has been having a lot of downgrades on the LAX/JFK route, wonder if AA could somehow market their superior reliability (of delivering the product advertised and sold)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.