FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trip Reports (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports-177/)
-   -   A business traveller's week on BA and oneworld (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports/1603600-business-travellers-week-ba-oneworld.html)

Tintin_on_the_road Aug 28, 14 4:18 pm

Thank you c-w-s. Very interesting reading indeed.
I can only dream to ever have a card to CCR with my EU SH Y flights.... (Stupid company policies...) :)

paulwuk Aug 28, 14 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by Tintin_on_the_road (Post 23440188)
Thank you c-w-s. Very interesting reading indeed.
I can only dream to ever have a card to CCR with my EU SH Y flights.... (Stupid company policies...) :)

A CCR on short haul Y flights would be a nightmare, not a dream

But a daily return would do the trick.

Tintin_on_the_road Aug 29, 14 2:33 am

Originally Posted by paulwuk (Post 23440390)
A CCR on short haul Y flights would be a nightmare, not a dream

But a daily return would do the trick.

Well true, more of nightmare, but trying to remain positive and will keep dreaming :)

Tobias-UK Aug 29, 14 5:40 am

An enjoyable read CWS, a familiar routine. Trip Diaries are not really my thing but I might try one in the near future. Hopefully we'll catch up at the Club again sometime soon.

P.S. I'm jealous, 6 kisses from Ann, not seen her in a while (no Tue/Wed visits). My favourite by a long way, let's hope she not thinking of retiring any time soon ^

fredandgingermad Sep 2, 14 7:27 am

Have really enjoyed reading not only about your working week but also reading the various followup comments throughout the additional pages!!

ellie_nz Sep 2, 14 8:50 am

Really enjoyed this CWS. Thanks for sharing your week!

madfish Jan 10, 15 8:32 pm

Just came across this. A really great read.

Leaping_Deere Jun 29, 17 11:04 am

a very slow afternoon at work and find myself just reading through all 26 pages of this. Best trip report and all the comments even years after the publication. Well done c-w-s

Inspiring me to do a trip report myself for one big trip I have soon.

ffI Dec 16, 19 7:28 pm

A gem. I was a bit leery of reading the report of just a "corporate wage slave" but am glad I finally did.
Not quite the novel of a Seat2A, (the chapters are much smaller) but many laughs. Thanks again

PUCCI GALORE Dec 20, 19 1:43 pm

I loathe 'trip reports'. They tend to be utterly solopsistic, egocentrical, and worst of all - highly opinionated. This is like a blast of fresh air. I had not even realised that it was so old. You, my Angel, have avoided the worst and have incorporated the informative with a dry wit and gentle humour that kept me reading.

corporate-wage-slave - I have huge respect for your knowledge and your courtesy. I'm old enough to be your Mother but you are such an interesting and knowledgeable chap who has helped me out this past year. Thank you!

simoflyer Dec 22, 19 1:39 pm

The best trip report on here. It's like a old good movie which you can easily keep watching every so often...