LHR to LAX Y & Y+ BA A380

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR to LAX Y & Y+ BA A380

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2014, 4:58 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
I survived the same flight and it's not that bad - too many IFE boxes for m liking under the upper deck window seats is my main problem.

I didn't bother with any food and judging by the meal on the return, not a bad choice

Every time I see the DFS Duty Free shop at LAX, I can only picture the UK furniture shop, DFS.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Centurion, B.A. Silver, Virgin Atlantic Gold, C.X. Diamond
Originally Posted by xenole
I survived the same flight and it's not that bad - too many IFE boxes for my liking under the upper deck window seats is my main problem.

I didn't bother with any food and judging by the meal on the return, not a bad choice

Every time I see the DFS Duty Free shop at LAX, I can only picture the UK furniture shop, DFS.
Xenole, thank you for reading my trip report . You are right it isn't that bad, however I didn't find the IFE boxes too bad, they did take some room but not that much IMO.

Yeah, I didn't bother with the food, hence visiting The Larder and Napoletian Pizza at LAX and Pret at T5, otherwise I would have starved.

And yes that's true, I wish it was like DFS in the UK there would be constant sales

Best Wishes.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Centurion, B.A. Silver, Virgin Atlantic Gold, C.X. Diamond
Originally Posted by BlakeySFC
No worries, we all make mistakes ^

I look forward to your next TR
Thank you BlakelySFC, here is my next trip report by the way

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...-amritsar.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.