Wiki Posts
Search

Goodbye, US Airways: Envoy Suites First Class Farewell Flight FLL-PHL-MCO

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2014, 7:26 pm

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM
Originally Posted by akelkar

You'll learn all about this when you get to college turn 21. g
Few smells remind me of college more than orange juice and vodka. Ok maybe stale domestic light beer. OP - like most people here, I had my first screwdriver long before my first ride in lie-flat first, let alone domestic first. Very envious of what lies ahead for you!
Old May 25, 2014, 9:49 pm

Very nice seeing trip report start from FLL. I work at the FBO next to Embarer .^
Say hi when you taking off next time
Old May 26, 2014, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Wow! What a great trip report! I'm so glad you had a great flight. Hope you can fly again sometime in the future.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: IAMAW Local 368/HAL 2 Star Mariner
Hi everyone at Airliners.net and FlyerTalk, I thank everyone for their continued support of my hobby and reports.

I am happy to announce that my next trip report will be taking me to the small(er) city of Victoria, Texas. I will be going in United First Class for FLL-IAH-FLL, followed by Sun Air Internationals Piper P31 Navajos on IAH-VCT-IAH! It will be my first daytrip on an EAS carrier, and this time I will actually be going into the city. Routing is FLL-IAH-VCT-IAH-FLL

---

---

---

The actual trip will be about a month from now, on July 1st, 2014. Look for a report with some surprises tucked inside a few days after.

-LPDAL
Old Jun 5, 2014, 11:13 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Diamond
Bye bye US
Old Jul 4, 2014, 9:38 am

Thanks for the great photos! I used up a great deal of points booking this exact same flight for a trip for me and my son. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why the seat configuration was1-2-1 until I saw your report. I'm super excited to try these seats and I know my son will be over the moon with this surprise. Sorry to say, it'll be probably be the last time we'll be in Envoy or whatever it's called.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 6:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Thanks for posting! Great photos to document the trip.

One of my best flights w/ US was a 767-200 from PHL to BDA flow in old J. Your itinerary and enthusiasm for wide-body a/c reminded me of that flight.

Thanks again!
Old Jul 10, 2014, 5:20 pm

Always good to have lie flat on domestic
Old Jul 11, 2014, 10:44 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite, AZ CFP
Very nice trip report! Thanks for sharing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.