Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Barcelona | BA Club Europe | a beautiful horizon | gargoyles | fully nude mermaids

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Barcelona | BA Club Europe | a beautiful horizon | gargoyles | fully nude mermaids

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2014, 10:57 am

Nice pics! If you're not sure about the safety of something in flight, speak up! There's no silly questions about safety onboard.

I can't really believe you'd go on holiday wearing a blazer and sporting a handkerchief - are you sure you weren't squeezing in some work meetings to make the trip tax deductible?

If you're looking for tips for your next TR, I recommend picking up a copy of Eats, Shoots & Leaves - I bought some copies for my kids last Christmas, and I assure you the book is not as dull as it sounds!
Old Mar 19, 2014, 2:57 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Excellent report. We went to Barcelona a few years ago and had a great time!
Old Mar 19, 2014, 7:19 pm

Programs: BA bronze card, NHS Blood Donor silver card
Lovely photos of the Sagrada Familia. I visited Barcelona last year, but as it was my cousin's stag do, we mostly saw the interiors of many of the city's bars. Your TR has bumped it back up my list to do all the touristy stuff!
Old Mar 21, 2014, 2:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by camsean
Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by themapelligroup
Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by halfcape
Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Spymon
Thanks Sixth Freedom, I really enjoyed reading this
You are welcome!

Originally Posted by Austin FF
The food details made me pretty darn hungry.
Just goes to show that you do not actually need to take pictures of food to write a hunger-inducing TR!

Originally Posted by andset1191
Basically they remove that to allow the doors into automatic, and when they land it is inserted as part of doors returning to manual.
Very interesting. So I wonder what that means for this particular flight. I find it hard to imagine that the doors could have opened in mid-air...

Originally Posted by agp423
it's a little bothersome that your pocket square is sticking out SO MUCH.

Originally Posted by Seat 2A
I'm going to forward it on to a friend of mine who's taking his daughters to Barcelona ... I'm sure your report will supply him with at least a couple of good ideas.
I hope that your friend finds it interesting.

Originally Posted by HIDDY
I ended up being disappointed by your teasing "fully nude mermaids" title.

Originally Posted by wholelottamiles
I'm about to got to BCN for a few days
I hope that this report gives you some inspiration.

Originally Posted by flyerhog
I especially enjoyed the close-ups of Sagrada Familia
Originally Posted by teflon
Lovely photos of the Sagrada Familia
There is so much to see there. Definitely a place that everybody should try to visit at least once.

Originally Posted by offerendum
Great pictures!
Thanks. All my pictures are captured with a basic camera and unedited.

Originally Posted by UTex09
great pictures. Barcelona is tops of my want ot visit places.
I hope that you enjoy the trip when you finally get a chance to go.

Originally Posted by Washington DC
I can't really believe you'd go on holiday wearing a blazer and sporting a handkerchief - are you sure you weren't squeezing in some work meetings to make the trip tax deductible?
They are just my normal clothes. Having heard stories about the pick pockets in BCN I decided not to look like a typical tourist.

Originally Posted by Digital01
We went to Barcelona a few years ago and had a great time!
I hope that my report bought back some happy memories for you.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 7:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, MUCCI, Junior Jet Club.
Remarkable.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:24 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Very enjoyable, thank you for sharing. I was in Barcelona four years ago and I demurred at going inside Sagrada Familia due to the cost but after seeing your pictures, I regret my choice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.