Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Bali and Hong Kong- CX First Class & Biz Class. Both Bali Four Seasons, W and Conrad!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bali and Hong Kong- CX First Class & Biz Class. Both Bali Four Seasons, W and Conrad!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2013, 11:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3.13 MM, IC Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Great TR pointspinnacle, had to bust out the Shanghai Tang PJs to fully enjoy the CX journey!

Now, I am always at the window seat to enjoy the views along with a glass of Krug, and agree that's what the eyeshades are for. You should have given "1D" yours to complement his pair.
Old Dec 28, 2013, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A bunch
Originally Posted by Platinum Cub
Great TR pointspinnacle, had to bust out the Shanghai Tang PJs to fully enjoy the CX journey!

Now, I am always at the window seat to enjoy the views along with a glass of Krug, and agree that's what the eyeshades are for. You should have given "1D" yours to complement his pair.

Thanks Platinum Cub!!!

Yes I was quick to bust out the PJ's!! Its a long flight so the PJ's come in handy!
I should start a poll on who thinks I was right (keep the window open if I want)
or if 1D was right and you must shut the shades on a long international flight.
LOL Would have been funny to give him my eyeshades too but I didn't want to go there!
Old Apr 21, 2014, 9:49 am

This is great trip report. I wish I was back there!!
Did you eat on the beach at Jimbaran? They have famous seafood bbq'd over coconut shells.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A bunch
Originally Posted by SQTraveller
This is great trip report. I wish I was back there!!
Did you eat on the beach at Jimbaran? They have famous seafood bbq'd over coconut shells.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the report! When did you visit?

I am ashamed to say that we didn't eat on the beach at Jimbaran. My wife was skeptical of eating at one of those places on the beach in fear of getting sick and she is not a huge seafood fan. She didn't even order a dish at the famous Ibu Oka in Ubud but instead just watched me eat the babi guling!

We did eat at the Sundara beach club restaurant at the hotel over looking the beach, does that count?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.