Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Overdue Trip Report - 4th July Getaway to Conrad Koh Samui and Macau (SQ, MH, EVA,PG)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Overdue Trip Report - 4th July Getaway to Conrad Koh Samui and Macau (SQ, MH, EVA,PG)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2013, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ *G, HHonors Gold, Aclub Plat
Originally Posted by HadesNL
Glad to see BR was good on your last sector.
I flew them last week and i agree to recommend them.
You should have added some days in taipei, it's a fun place for foodies.

Did you have a wait for the showers? Infinity has 4 showers only but i read the star has some aswell.

Thanks for your tripreport!
Thanks for reading! There was no wait for the showers.

Yes, Taipei is on my list of places to visit.....
Old Nov 18, 2013, 3:16 pm

Programs: * A
Thanks for sharing. Heading out to the Conrad(s) early next year.
Old Nov 18, 2013, 3:26 pm

Were these paid tickets or on points? Why did your ticket start in EWR and not Austin? I liked your trick about flying to the Philly train station, but also wonder if UA might recognize that you are supposed to be going to Philly and that the flight time from EWR wouldn't allow you to get back from Philly and they might cancel your EWR outbound flight...

Do you know of any other train stations that you might use this "trick" for. I priced tickets one way from BWI to both EWR and the train station and the train station is indeed less...

Thanks!
Old Nov 18, 2013, 10:48 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Oh, I never knew about that BR lounge in TPE. The one I went to was extremely depressing - low ceiling, beige furniture? (it's been a while), felt crowded even with just a handful of passengers - might as well have been a present-day Sears.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.