Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

YYZ-HKG-NRT//HND-HKG-YYZ - CX J - And Japan Trip Details

YYZ-HKG-NRT//HND-HKG-YYZ - CX J - And Japan Trip Details

Old Feb 9, 2013, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FT
Originally Posted by Crampedin13A
Great TR. The food looks fantastic but here is my embarrassing question. Is it possible to get knives and forks in any of the restaurants? I'm absolutely useless with chopsticks and it is one of the things that has stopped me going to Japan which is a place I really want to see.
Thanks. Personally, I would bring some cutlery with you and if they do not have or do not understand, then just use them. I highly doubt anyone would have issues with them. They always have kids cutlery but no idea about other stuffs.

Peachy3, not sure on the next trip. My language skills are limited to an intensive four weeks of Japanese 25 years ago. That said, the only thing keeping us from higher end places is just our child. Not that she is loud or anything but some of those places can be very very long. There were a few other places we went to with my buddies who live in Tokyo and have for 15 years.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 7:40 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Glad to see that you decided to write the TR, mkjr! It was a pleasure meeting you at HKG First FTer that I ever met at a lounge :P
Old Feb 9, 2013, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FT
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
Glad to see that you decided to write the TR, mkjr! It was a pleasure meeting you at HKG First FTer that I ever met at a lounge :P
I posted the one also from march. Here it is. Thanks. It was fun. Too bad I was sicker than a dog at that point or I could have enjoyed some more bubbles.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...-misc-hkg.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.