Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Munich and South Africa on Lufthansa & SAA C class (PICS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Munich and South Africa on Lufthansa & SAA C class (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2012, 1:05 pm

Thanks for answering all my questions. It was really helpful and I contacted Alan regarding a day tour.
Old May 1, 2012, 1:46 pm

Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
Originally Posted by Bretteee
I believe that a C ticket on UA to SA is now 160,000 miles. It used to be 50% premium over Y and now it's double.

I may get a US Air credit card.
Was able to price out a C ticket from USA to South Africa for 60k using SA this morning.
Old Dec 23, 2013, 9:50 pm

I'm in the process of planning a Cape Town honeymoon - and was really happy to stumble upon this wonderful report. In particular, the portions on Kwandwe, Exploring Cape Town, and Food in Cape Town are particular helpful. Thanks!

We're planning a very similar trip, ~24 hour connection in Toronto, 6 nights in London, 10 nights in Cape Town, 2 nights for the garden route, and 2 nights at Kwandwe.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 9:19 am

Programs: Altitude 75K, LT Marriott Platinum
I will travel in January 2018 on the SAA business class service from Munich to Joburg and realized that there have not been any recent reviews of this route. Based on several You Tube reviews of this routing, it has not received glorious reviews recently. It appears that the issue is the pods are very old now and extra padding is required. In-flight service appears to be excellent. Any additional feedback would be appreciated?
Old Nov 18, 2017, 10:11 pm

Originally Posted by qrctraveller68
I will travel in January 2018 on the SAA business class service from Munich to Joburg and realized that there have not been any recent reviews of this route. Based on several You Tube reviews of this routing, it has not received glorious reviews recently. It appears that the issue is the pods are very old now and extra padding is required. In-flight service appears to be excellent. Any additional feedback would be appreciated?
Please address this in the relevant airline forum rather than bumping old (>3 year old) threads.
Thread is now closed.

DanielW
Moderator, Trip Reports.

Last edited by DanielW; Nov 18, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.