Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

From here to there and everywhere, 100 hours mostly in the air before I get to my bed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

From here to there and everywhere, 100 hours mostly in the air before I get to my bed

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2012, 4:48 am

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Great trip report anat0l thanks for taking the time to write it all up with photos.
Once again your trip is to old stomping grounds for me and brings back memories.
Oh a bigger thank you for showing that TG hasn't changed, I was dicing with a flight on them and you made me remember why I will not touch them again.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 4:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Blackcloud
Great trip report anat0l thanks for taking the time to write it all up with photos.
Once again your trip is to old stomping grounds for me and brings back memories.
Oh a bigger thank you for showing that TG hasn't changed, I was dicing with a flight on them and you made me remember why I will not touch them again.
Thanks Blackcloud. Hope this report warms some cockles in your temporary grounding right now.

Can't say much is wrong with TG, except I guess people will get bored with them after a while. Well, people will get bored with many things often enough, but I think since TG is not inherently that interesting to start with, it would happen quicker.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 6:08 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
What a great trip report!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it...pictures are great!
Old Mar 6, 2012, 10:35 am

Programs: Qatar Gold
anatOl - a huge hurrah on such a marvellous trip report.

i remember watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUDBjuN1Ag and thinking he (Jeremy Clarkson) must be crazy spending 120hrs flying around the world.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 10:51 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Awesome report. Enjoyed every minute of it.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:02 am

Programs: Marriott ,Radisson ,BW & Accor Gold , M&M , AB & FB Silver ,Hertz Gold
Big thanks for the effort to put together this enjoyable read!
I'd appreciate if you could share some of the cost details in terms of $ and miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.