Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Around the World on a Star - *A J RTW

Around the World on a Star - *A J RTW

Old Oct 17, 2011, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Great pics, but I must offer up a correction ... the pic that is the "Rose Bowl" is actually the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Pasadena is about 12-15 miles behind the downtown LA core when you're on approach to LAX, so the Rose Bowl isn't very visible while landing. Also, if you look closely at the hills behind, you can see the Hollywood sign. Good choice staying on the right side of the aircraft, the starboard view of regular LAX landings is much nicer than the port view. Although if you're lucky to have the reverse approach from the west, over the ocean, I guess either side is fine!

Glad you enjoyed In'n'Out, the LAX/Westchester location is great on a sunny day before a flight. Great burgers and great views of planes landing (even if most of them are WN 737s )
Old Oct 17, 2011, 10:29 pm
`X'
Original Poster

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
Originally Posted by amolkold
Great pics, but I must offer up a correction ... the pic that is the "Rose Bowl" is actually the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Pasadena is about 12-15 miles behind the downtown LA core when you're on approach to LAX, so the Rose Bowl isn't very visible while landing. Also, if you look closely at the hills behind, you can see the Hollywood sign. Good choice staying on the right side of the aircraft, the starboard view of regular LAX landings is much nicer than the port view. Although if you're lucky to have the reverse approach from the west, over the ocean, I guess either side is fine!

Glad you enjoyed In'n'Out, the LAX/Westchester location is great on a sunny day before a flight. Great burgers and great views of planes landing (even if most of them are WN 737s )
Thanks so much for the tip! definately right side was the better option, although when I flew in yesterday morning didnt realise it was going to be dark coming in so got nothing decent! (also the fact that row 26 on Vaus doesnt get you a window!).

I will fix up the photo comment now! thanks
Old Oct 18, 2011, 8:53 am

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold
Wow, that was a GREAT TR! Thanks for sharing all the pictures and details. The new cabin on the 773 for NZ looks fantastic! That Premium Y section actually looks like something you could travel in comfortably! ^
Old Oct 18, 2011, 9:19 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
Great TR! Amazing memory for details...
Old Oct 18, 2011, 1:59 pm
`X'
Original Poster

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
Originally Posted by cyclogenesis
Great TR! Amazing memory for details...
I wrote the TR as i was travelling and posted on my website. now just uploading with pictures and reposting for you all
Old Oct 23, 2011, 11:55 pm
`X'
Original Poster

next installment

Part 2 – 23rd July 2011 – Vancouver to Seattle

Up at OMG o clock today for the first Journey South on this trip. So far I have headed east, north and now headed south (no West Travel yet). But this was not to be a tough one, this was to be a relaxing journey today. This was also the start of my journey with Brad really. We had been on contiki together but from this point on, it was just Me & Him.

With morning formalities out of the way and a quick trip to reception to get some credit card statement issues out of the way, we were in a cab heading for the station. Thats right, I said station. Heading south over the border today by Train. Rather than fly the 20 minute segment and spend hours in security at the airport, we had planned on the Cascades south to Seattle. The train was an easy choice, with AAA discount, a nice big comfy business class seat for $12 extra and free wifi, i mean seriously, why not!!

We had picked up tickets nice and early for cheap ($45 one way in business) so the costs were pretty good. With pre clearance of immigration at the station in Vancouver it meant that the turn around would be quicker rather than sitting at the border for a train load of people. Easy as!! We arrived at the station in the pre dawn twilight to see half the terminal either shut or under construction.... damn. Looks like a final breakfast of Tim Hortons. O well.

Pacific Central Station by Kaell116, on Flickr

Pacific Central Station by Kaell116, on Flickr

Walked into Pacific Station and saw that nothing was open other than MacDonalds so while Brad waited, I ducked over to Tim Hortons to grab a coffee and some breakfast/snack supplies for the train. When returned, still nothing so time to fill out the Customs forms and wait.

Amtrak Cascades - Train 513
Vancouver to Seattle
0640-1105
Business Class - Car 2 - Seat 5A

Boarding: 0530
Departed: 0655
Arrived Border: 0800
Departed Border: 0830
Arrival: 1115

Around 0525 a line formed around the customs area for documentation check. This looked about right so we kinda snuck over into the line a head of a few people (suckers) and headed to the check in area. Boarding began shortly after with Business Class line given preference into the documentation check and we were amongst the first group through immigration.

Was grilled at immigration about absolute random topics but meh, didn't care and the security screening was non existant. No taking out of laptops, no shoes off, no belts off, fully intact dignity at all times! That wont last for sure. Once through "security check and baggage screening" you are funneled down a chainlinked area (since you are technically in the United States now and out of Canada towards the train.

Checked luggage was collected directly at the train itself (didn't realise this earlier) and we headed for our seats, all the way at the other end of the train, meh what can you do! A little bit of walking never hurt anyone. As we approached our seats we dropped our gear, and i went for a little walk around to suss out the train, take a few snaps for the report and then came back and fired up the laptop thanks to the power port at the row and then logged into the wifi ready to do some work.

Business Class on Amtrak Cascades by Kaell116, on Flickr

Yeah that says 545am... by Kaell116, on Flickr

Dining Car on Amtrak Cascades by Kaell116, on Flickr

Bistro Car on Amtrak Cascades by Kaell116, on Flickr

Coach on Amtrak Cascades by Kaell116, on Flickr

Amtrak Cascades by Kaell116, on Flickr

Giant American Locomotive pulling the Amtrak Cascades by Kaell116, on Flickr

Locked inside the Station! by Kaell116, on Flickr

Managed to get a number of things done on this train journey, managed to organise some tours/attractions for the coming week or two, managed to work out other things and also enjoy the ride south in peace, quiet and gentle rocking motion. We ended up departing late but had been working for so long on the wifi, never really noticed apart from the few lurches as we crossed switcing points.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 11:56 pm
`X'
Original Poster

Pretty soon we were smashing our way south on the train at speed. The cascades went a fairly decent clip so that was great. Once ticket check was done we were free to "move about the cabin" so I jumped up and grabbed a coffee as we were warned that once we got to the border it was "sit in your seat and DONT MOVE" time and they would give a 30 minute warning. I was in the line to get coffee when the 30 minute warning was given, and the 20 and 10 minute warning... dear lord could this line move any slower. Thankfully i was just getting liquids and not trying to eat my breakfast at the border!!

Line for the Bistro Car on Amtrak Cascades by Kaell116, on Flickr

Business class gives you a $3 discount on all drinks and food and they accept Canadian Note Currency at a 1:1 ratio of CAD:USD so that was a good way to get rid of some of the smaller notes. A coffee, water & juice with $3 discount came to $3.25. When asked to wait for change I said keep it and scurried back to my seat. With the border fast approaching it was time to hit the bathroom as well before it closed at the border crossing.

Seaside Village by Kaell116, on Flickr

We arrived at the border with pretty stern warnings of not touching technology equipment (laptops, phones etc) or moving or really even breathing until customs had inspected the train fully. First customs officer into our carriage was carrying a massive backpack with arm scanner (probably looking for some form of explosives or something), 2nd one on was carrying a geiger counter by the looks of it and the 3rd was grilling people and collecting Customs forms. With our carriage done, laptops went back on, so I joined them and got back to reading stuff.

My Sneaky Photo at the Border by Kaell116, on Flickr

Within 30 minutes the train was done, a blast of the trains horns and we were rolling out of the border. Hello USA! Pretty soon we were at speed againt hurtling down the Washington coastline headed for seattle. The Cascades can get up to a fair clip and it makes it just nice and comfortable, with a coffee or drink and free wifi, I am in heaven. Even had a stash of Tim Hortons Tim Bits for a sneaky snack onboard.

Pretty soon we were approaching Everett (no sign of any 787s etc) and that meant we were getting close to seattle, so with the stop before seattle made we had picked up a bit of time since we were running about 20 mins late at that point but with some good signals and plenty of schedule padding, they were announcing a departure from Seattle on time.

Seaside Village by Kaell116, on Flickr

Pulling through a Town by Kaell116, on Flickr

Cruising South on Amtrak Cascades by Kaell116, on Flickr

We arrived around 1115 or so, and they were already starting to turn the train around for the further south journey and restocking once we barely even pulled up to the station. It was off and into another Station that looked like a construction site. Crazy. Bags took quite a while and then we were out, through the taxi touts, having to tell Brad to keep on walking through them, dont stop, out to the metered taxis. Soon enough we were hurtling along the elevated Waterfront I5 north to our hotel near the Seattle Centre.

Passing through Seattle Sts by Kaell116, on Flickr

Seattle Waterfront Area by Kaell116, on Flickr

Arrived at Seattle King Street Station by Kaell116, on Flickr

Seattle King Street Station by Kaell116, on Flickr

Seattle King Street Station - Old School by Kaell116, on Flickr

Old Oct 24, 2011, 8:44 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
Ha... Never thought of crossing borders on a train... sounds like a unique experience... (Papers please....)
Old Oct 24, 2011, 11:49 am

Loving the report. But you skipped the part where you played cowboy for a week.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 2:55 pm
`X'
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rehoult
Loving the report. But you skipped the part where you played cowboy for a week.
no no... thats not part of the trip report if you wanna read the full blog posts including all my sillyness and frivolity around the world that link is here:

http://www.bigmal.net/?cat=20

Be mindful though that the posts in that category start at the most recent not at the very first. You will also see all of the trip report in that category just without pictures.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 4:05 pm
`X'
Original Poster

Part 3

Part 3 – 3rd August 2011 – San Francisco to Chicago to New York City

An early morning wake up and no running this morning as to dark and the "fitness centre" at the hotel opens to late. Not to worry, will enjoy a day of rest and relaxation as I fly across the country. A light breakfast and a final check of emails before I jump onto my free shuttle to the airport.

Back on the Road Again by Kaell116, on Flickr

Upon arrival at Terminal 3 at SFO I noticed that this was not a good thing to be here at this time. It looked like a madhouse at the Economy check in and security. Fortunately I had access to Premium Check In and also Premium Security. Thank the lord. No real wait, was directed to a self check in machine and figuring it wouldn't work for me, I waited for someone to come up and offer assistance. After 2 or 3 minutes no one came. So I gave up and put in my confirmation number still expecting it to fail on me. It didn't. Now this is where I should of figured things were not as expected. My boarding pass spat out both flights as United First. Hrm thats wierd. I figured I would deal with it at the gate and get through security while I could.

I was directed to premium security after asking where it was, and soon enough I was in the queue. I grabbed a few zip lock bags as I didn't have the right size and some spares will come in handy later in the trip. Security was a non issue, not even a grope from the TSA

Priority Security at SFO by Kaell116, on Flickr

Once through I went in search of the gate so I could get my bearings before running a few errands. I found the gate next to a customer service point so queried my boarding pass. I was told all was fine and it was just a system issue. I double checked my seat on seat guru and I was still allocated a backwards facing seat. Awesome. I convinced the agent to reprint me passes on real stock rather than the flimsy crap the self service kiosk spits out.

Some Wierd Art Stuff in San Francisco Airport by Kaell116, on Flickr

A Tornado in San Francisco Airport by Kaell116, on Flickr

San Francisco Airport Terminal 3 by Kaell116, on Flickr

Old School WW1 Aircraft in San Francisco Airport Terminal 3 by Kaell116, on Flickr

Lots and Lots of Flights going out... sorted not by Time but by Location by Kaell116, on Flickr

With that done I went in search of a banana, some coffee & some water. No access to Red Carpet Club meant I couldn't get this free. I explored the terminal for a while getting heaps of photos and searching for a retro jet. No dice I browsed the shops for a bit (if u walk into the Ghiradelli shop they give you samples) and soon enough I could see a crowd gathering at the gate. Figuring the gate lice were starting early realised there was only 15 mins to boarding and a plane was at the gate. Unfortunately my worst fear had come true, an aircraft swap. We were changed to a domestic configuration 757-200 No more backwards facing seat.

O if only I could get in here today... if only! by Kaell116, on Flickr

The Gate Lice by Kaell116, on Flickr

My Flight to Chicago by Kaell116, on Flickr

I was a little dissapointed but thems the break. What was good for me though was that I was not in economy as a lot of people were about to get bumped. Volunteers were bound to be asked for. I ended up joining the back of the scrum rather than sit down as it wasn't worth it by this stage with only a few minutes till boarding time.

My Ride to Chicago - United Boeing 757-200 (not what I wanted) by Kaell116, on Flickr

The Scrum at the Gate thanks to a Last Minute Aircraft Change by Kaell116, on Flickr

United Airlines
UA972
San Francisco to Chicago O'Hare
1011-1625
Boeing - 757-200 (N581UA)
First Class – Seat 6A

Boarding: 0941 (Gate 82)
Push Back 1020
Take Off Roll: 1032 (Runway 1R)
Top of Descent: 1530
Touch Down: 1604 (Runway 10)
Shut Down: 1610 (Gate C26)

With boarding called on time, I gave it a few minutes to let the scrum die down a little before getting in the boarding queue and then having to fight through the pushing and shoving of the DYKWIA crowds. I got through soon enough and was shortly on my way down the jet bridge.

Economy Cabin of the United 757-200 by Kaell116, on Flickr

At the door there was quite a wait for people to get into the aircraft as their million & one carry on bgs were stored. I was welcomed on board, directed to my seat. Jackets were hung, no pillows on offer but blankets at the seat. No sign of headphones or menus (neither ever offered). But I settled in and was soon offered a pre departure beverage of choice. As we waited during the boarding process the Captain gave a very thorough flight introduction including telling us where we were going to fly over (Sacremento and Sioux Falls were the two I distinctly remember. Channel 9 was active (yay) and soon enough we were pushing back. Numerous times the crew were advising people to fix, up there bags before takeoff.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 4:06 pm
`X'
Original Poster

United Domestic First Class Seat by Kaell116, on Flickr

United Domestic First Class Cabin by Kaell116, on Flickr

Legroom Shot by Kaell116, on Flickr

Pre Departure Beverage (just water... again) by Kaell116, on Flickr

In Flight Magazine by Kaell116, on Flickr

The Infamous Intro Video by Kaell116, on Flickr

Looking out the Window by Kaell116, on Flickr

We pushed back a little late and listening to Channel 9 was awesome for this as i could tell exactly what was going on. We taxiied pretty quick to Runway 01R and after a little hold we were airborne. Right turn towards Oakland and Sacremnto and a nice long climb to altitude. Orders were taken and was originally told the only option was a Turkey Sandwhich, however after being told that a salad was also available and I had the option due to status I took it.

A Delta CRJ by Kaell116, on Flickr

Taxiing out to the Runway by Kaell116, on Flickr

Looking out Towards SFO and the Terminals by Kaell116, on Flickr

In the Air by Kaell116, on Flickr

San Francisco by Kaell116, on Flickr

Alameda Naval Air Station as we Climb Out by Kaell116, on Flickr

Oakland, the Bay Bridge & San Francisco in the Back Ground by Kaell116, on Flickr

The Bay Bridge by Kaell116, on Flickr

Travis Air Force Base by Kaell116, on Flickr

Last edited by `X'; Oct 28, 2011 at 5:35 pm
Old Oct 24, 2011, 4:12 pm
`X'
Original Poster

The Economy Cabin Menu (so glad thats not me!) by Kaell116, on Flickr

The Economy Buy on Board Menu by Kaell116, on Flickr

My boarding Passes by Kaell116, on Flickr

A beverage was offered next and I took a diet coke with lime and some warm nuts as my tribute to lucky from "One mile at a time, a blogger I enjoy reading. With those cleared away lunch was soon brought around and my Southwest Chicken Salad with soup and Breadsticks was offered and I settled in to enjoyed this lunch while watching the movie, Water for Elephants.

Diet Coke with Lime & A bowl of Warm Nuts... Tribute to Lucky from One Mile at a Time by Kaell116, on Flickr

Flying over the California Deserts by Kaell116, on Flickr

More Diet coke as they prepare for lunch by Kaell116, on Flickr

Our Wonderful Cabin Crew by Kaell116, on Flickr

Chicken Salad with Minestrone & A Bread Stick by Kaell116, on Flickr

Somewhere over a Flyover State by Kaell116, on Flickr

Lunch was cleared away, coffee and an oatmeal cookie fresh from the oven were offered and I savoured this with one of my samples of San Fran chocolate, while writing part of this trip report as well. After a while I gave up watching the movie and settled into reading my book on my tablet while listening to channel 9. Now lets discuss this lovely function that is only available on United. Channel 9 is an audio channel which feeds the air traffic control feed from the cockpit direct to the audio system. Whatever the pilots hear, you hear. It is an avgeeks dream. I loved it. While I sat there enjoying it, the world passed away below.

mmm Coffee in a Real Mug by Kaell116, on Flickr

Dessert - Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, Coffee & Dark Chocolate I was given in San Fran by Kaell116, on Flickr

My New Headphones by Kaell116, on Flickr

Channel 9... O how awesome that is by Kaell116, on Flickr

Eventually we started to descend and with Ch9 running I could hear it coming. It was a very slow, gradual descent but as we got closer to Chicago you could hear the ATC get crazier. The O'Hare airport is one of the busiest so you can expect it to get crazy. The landing was silky smooth and I was to distracted shooting photos to really notice. We had a fairly quick taxi to the gate and we were released to the masses about 20 mins early.

Flying over a random airport somewhere by Kaell116, on Flickr

Descending into Chicago by Kaell116, on Flickr

Private Airport by Kaell116, on Flickr

First Glimpses of O'Hare by Kaell116, on Flickr

A United Boeing 747-400 in their new Livery by Kaell116, on Flickr

A United Boeing 777-200 by Kaell116, on Flickr
Old Oct 24, 2011, 4:14 pm
`X'
Original Poster

More American Eagle Aircraft and the Hilton O'Hare by Kaell116, on Flickr

The Line Up at O'Hare by Kaell116, on Flickr

Once on the ground the emails flooded in and the tweets were flowing as I was trying to get some tickets to the daily show. Some where released and as I ambled through the terminal trying to get the tickets i had no idea where I was going and ended up walking the whole length of the C concourse. Unfortunately no tickets

Chicago O'Hare C Concourse by Kaell116, on Flickr

Chicago Style Hot Dogs & Deep Dish Pizza... yep im in Chicago all right by Kaell116, on Flickr

The Bean by Kaell116, on Flickr

One good thing about going from Concourse C to Concourse B is the use of the trippy tunnel. O yeah. I had camera ready to snap away. Took a number of photos in the tunnel all while I am sure annoying lots of people as I was gawking.

To the B Concourse we go! by Kaell116, on Flickr

Star Alliance Painted 767-300 by Kaell116, on Flickr

The O'Hare Inter Concourse Walkway aka the "Trippy Tunnel" by Kaell116, on Flickr

The Trippy Tunnel by Kaell116, on Flickr

Trippy Tunnel by Kaell116, on Flickr

Trippy Tunnel by Kaell116, on Flickr

Wolfgang Puck Restaurant by Kaell116, on Flickr

Chocolate & Bacon... by Kaell116, on Flickr

Once out into the B concourse I went scouring the terminal for any signs of a retro jet, but sadly no luck. I wanted it so bad I swear I walked that terminal about 3 times and those terminals are not small either. By the time I had realised what the time was I was meant to be boarding so rushed to the gate. But it was still full of people. Just then the gate agent made an announcement that he had no computer access to either of his terminals so he could not board till further notice.

Dinosaur Skeleton in Concourse B by Kaell116, on Flickr

CNN Newstand by Kaell116, on Flickr

Tortas Frontera by Rick Bayliss (Top Chef Masters Winner) by Kaell116, on Flickr

My Ride to New York - United Airbus A319 in new colours by Kaell116, on Flickr

The B Concourse by Kaell116, on Flickr

Last edited by `X'; Oct 24, 2011 at 9:02 pm
Old Oct 24, 2011, 4:18 pm
`X'
Original Poster

We waited and waited, with no updates. Pretty soon departure time came and went but then the announcement came. He said and I quote. "Ladies and Gentlemen. This will not be pretty at all. I am going to board two classes and two classes only, no status, no zones. This will be a slow manual process. We will board First then Economy. If you are standby on this flight, you will not be clearing this flight. Unfortunately I can't do anything about this, I do apoligise. We will now board First Class." With that the masses pushed the gate but those of us in First made our way to the front.

United Airlines
UA692
Chicago O'Hare to New York La Guardia
1730-2046
Airbus - A319 (N840UA)
First Class – Seat 1A

Boarding: 1735 (Gate B6)
Push Back 1752
Take Off Roll: 1812 (Runway 9R)
Top of Descent: 2011
Touch Down: 2107 (Runway 22)
Shut Down: 2112 (Gate C7)

Once through I manged to get down the gangway fairly quickly after my beloved boarding pass was cut in half. Can't have everything I guess. I made my way down to the aircraft where most people were in a jovial mood. Even the crew were in good spirits. Joking around. I found my seat, stahed my gear easily and made myself comfortable as somehow, a passenger made it onboard the wrong flight. This was not going to be pretty.

Bulkhead Legroom Shot by Kaell116, on Flickr

As boarding progressed it was obvious this flight was not going to be full but that didn't matter to me much. Channel 9 didn't sound like it was active, so I asked one of the crew if they could ask the captain to turn it on. I was informed it was and after a bit of playing we got it to come on. What more could an avgeek want. A comfy seat in the pointy end, live ATC on the audio and the chance to spot at a busy airport on the taxi out.

Pre Departure Beverage... the usual by Kaell116, on Flickr

Bye bye Chicago by Kaell116, on Flickr

We eventually pushed back from the gate and as we got clearance to taxi it was obvious on Ch9 we were not going anywhere anytime soon as we had missed our slot, we were heading to the penalty box. Where we sat for about 5 or more minutes. A string of United and American Eagle CRJs were cleared infront of us. We were told to clear our holding spot and move and do a 180 turn to get out of the way. The pilots did not like this at all and protested to which they were promptly told to do as told by Chicago ground control. As we were doing this we got our paperwork and were given clearance to the active.

United 737-800s - but really Continental by Kaell116, on Flickr

Fed Ex Ramp by Kaell116, on Flickr

In the Penalty Box watching CRJ's pass us by Kaell116, on Flickr

Again we held, longer and longer, but no word from ATC as to why. But to the front I saw 2 CH46 Bullfrogs take off. Thats a bit wierd what are they doing here, wait Obama is in town. Yep sure enough 2 minutes later, Marine One takes off (at least one of the VH3's was Marine One). Twice now I have seen Air Force One... score.

VH-3 & CH-46 Sea Knight by Kaell116, on Flickr

Yep it figures... delayed by Obama... AGAIN! by Kaell116, on Flickr

A few minutes later we were cleared for takeoff and on our way. We roared past the VC25A (Air Force One) hiding off to the side and went airborne heading over Lake Michigan. Since they were going to play the same movies I got stuck into the trip report waiting for the "snack" service (which is really a light dinner). Options were again a Turkey Sandwich or Chicken this time over Pasta Salad. Chicken it is, but no offer of nuts

A DHL Aircraft by Kaell116, on Flickr

Lake Michigan by Kaell116, on Flickr

Wing Shot as we flew over Lake Michigan by Kaell116, on Flickr

As the flight cruised on I worked on the trip report some more while listening to channel 9 and tried emptying the aircraft of diet coke with lime. As we approached the mid flight point I could hear lots of deviations for weather and as we were cleared to descend we were told it was gonna get bumpy. It wasn't that bad really and to be honest i've been through worse. It was a long long slow descent almost an hour as we were held over New York. Eventually those lovely words "United 692 cleared to land" were said.

Yep Diet Coke with Lime by Kaell116, on Flickr

A Beautiful Grilled Chicken & Pasta Salad for Dinner by Kaell116, on Flickr

New York City all lit up by Kaell116, on Flickr

We landed and a quick taxi to the gate and everyone was in a mad rush to get off the flight it seemed. I wasn't in a world of a rush so lolligagged a bit before heading to the baggage claim area and by the time I had my jacket on my suitcase was out. I quickly dialed the limo company followed instructions and waited for the car. After a while, eventually found the driver (what do you expect when every car company uses black Lincoln Town Cars) and I was headed to my hotel, the Element Time Square West.

La Guardia or as someone called it "La Garbage" by Kaell116, on Flickr

Waiting for my bags by Kaell116, on Flickr

Last edited by `X'; Oct 24, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.