Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Eat Marathon -ANA C ORD-NRT

Eat Marathon -ANA C ORD-NRT

Old Oct 14, 11, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Conrad Singapore - Executive Lounge Review

I visited Singapore several times but never stay at Conrad . This time I went to celebrate Christmas in Singapore. I booked an airasia with the most attractive fare. To get the best fair, You need to book in promotion period which has some regulations and travel date usually 6 month from promotion period so before you book, you need to prepare ahead of time .I arrived @ Singapore in the afternoon so I had a chance to visit executive lounge couple times .

The lounge is located on the top floor .

Last edited by toshiba114; Oct 14, 11 at 9:40 am Reason: unable to change the title guys- sorry
Old Oct 14, 11, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Working hour and regulation was posted upfront.

The lounge was fully packed when I arrived . I totally understood because it's on Christmas . A staff member told me , they opened another room for accommodate all quest at the pool area which was not bad . I did went there and checked it out and they offered the same food with bigger space.The lounge has 3 sections ; the main dining area , a small room ( it's more private) and lastly computer room.
I entered a small room first . It was a decent size with couple sofas.

I only see 2-3 sofas so if you are looking for a quiet place i would recommend this room.
Old Oct 14, 11, 9:36 am
Original Poster

I was trying to take a picture in the main dining areas but there were so many guests and i did't want to disturb them .So, I changed my mind and went toward good food . Let's gooooo

You can have coffe or any soft drink here.

I was not sure what time i got there but i think it's between afternoon tea and evening cocktail. I also wanted to let you know i took pictures in both executive lounge and another room next to the pool because there was no seat available .So don't be confused with different background in my pictures .

There were some hot items and dessert ( I think desserts were for afternoon tea) Tuna sandwich

All this small plates were cute.

I did not try this one.

My friend sample many dishes and said they were all good.

I love the chips.

This is my favorite . I am the big fan of dessert .I can eat it everyday .

Christmas Vanilla Roll

Assorted Chocolate

Old Oct 14, 11, 11:37 am

Programs: BA emerald, AF rouge ,UA premier executive, SQ,ANA, HYATT,, AMENITI
Maybe you should change the heading, the above has nothing to do with ANA C ORD-NRT
Old Oct 14, 11, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SMART51 View Post
Maybe you should change the heading, the above has nothing to do with ANA C ORD-NRT
I am unable to change . Do you know how to?
Old Oct 14, 11, 12:40 pm

Programs: Mostly a free agent nowadays: UA,AA, LH, DL; Starriott (er, Bonvoy); Hilton; Amex Plat
Ah, too bad--I'm taking that ORD-NRT flight on NH in a few weeks and was looking forward to a review. Nice pics, though!
Old Oct 14, 11, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

I do have review for that flight as well.Please click here
Old Oct 14, 11, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Sorry for the confusion, It does not give me an option to edit .Let's move on

There were some dishs that I did not take pictures , After I grabbed some dessert ,I then moved to get a drink. I don't drink much alcoholic beverages.

So I turn to soda

The View from the lounge is fantastic. you can see many beautiful buildings.

Because it was on Chrismas, the lounge did not have enough seat for the guests so they opened the pool area.I believe we were in cocktail hour!! Let me show you some hot items. This room was big enough to accomodate around 50 people . The decoration was not as good as executive lounge but it's not bad though .

Starting with the drink

As I told you I went between afternoon tea and evening cocktail so Some tea still available.

For Hot items, There were 4-7 plates.

Not sure what was this

Shrimp Dumpling

This small squid was delicious .It was crisp and juicy.

More hot items and sushi

This dumpling was OK

I was so full so this was my last plate.

To conclude, I really like the food and beverages served in this lounge.It exceed my expectation. I can compare with Conrad BKK which also give excellent service except Conrad BKK has more space. Staffs were very nice even during the busy period. They were trying to help us as much as they can .

Some Hilton properties don't give you a buffet style for evening cocktail. They give you a small appetizer plate with choice of drink such as Conrad Bali and Hilton BKK. Please do as Conrad Singapore .More and more customers will come !!!
Old Oct 14, 11, 2:12 pm

Programs: Mostly a free agent nowadays: UA,AA, LH, DL; Starriott (er, Bonvoy); Hilton; Amex Plat
Originally Posted by toshiba114 View Post
I do have review for that flight as well.Please click here
Wonderful! Thank you so much. Sadly, I was not able to secure a C upgrade, but from what I can tell, this flight now has the new premium economy, so I might allow myself to be upsold for the fare difference from Y to Y+ if the opportunity arises.

Thanks again!
Old Oct 14, 11, 2:58 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, SPG Plat75
The Conrad SIN is one of my favorite hotels, in terms of breakfast (Oscar's still makes me drool) and the executive lounge. I'm a SPG guy now (and stay at the St. Regis), but I have a friend who always guests me into the lounge
Old Oct 14, 11, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Condition One View Post
The Conrad SIN is one of my favorite hotels, in terms of breakfast (Oscar's still makes me drool) and the executive lounge. I'm a SPG guy now (and stay at the St. Regis), but I have a friend who always guests me into the lounge
I did not have a chance to have breakfast in the main dining room. There were too many guest during Chrismas but hope to see some review .

Search this Thread