It’s “Take Your Sister to Greece” Week

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2011, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Premier Executive, Continental Platinum, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Velocity Gold, Alaskan MPV Gold.

Washington Dulles to Frankfurt on Lufthansa In First Class: Ground Service.

I arrived at Washington Dulles a little early as I was meeting my sister there. She was flying in from North Carolina and would be flying the rest of the way with me. Unfortunately Lufthansa decided to have a staff meeting that day so the check-in area wasn’t staffed until the obligatory three hours before boarding happened so I had to wait a bit longer than expected before I could check-in and get my boarding passes. The process was simple and I was speedily through the premium check-in security and headed to the Lufthansa Senator Lounge on the B concourse to meet my sister. While we waited we had access to snacks and an open bar, you could also see our plane right outside the window. Once inside I found my sister and we waited for the flight to start boarding.

To read the rest and see pictures go here.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 9:27 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
So far, so good. But why were the first class crew waiting to thank your sister?
Old Sep 18, 2011, 1:30 pm

Programs: AA/UA
yea I was wondering the same thing Great report!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.