Wiki Posts
Search

IST-MUC-FCO - Economy Class Lufthansa

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2011, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH ( SEN ), KK ( CLSC )
IST-MUC-FCO - Economy Class Lufthansa

In this trip to Rome I used Lufthansa for the money. It was 700 TL ( 250 - 300 € ) for 1 adult. The flight connections were close so this trip report has less photos. You can look at the Photos at the link under this page.

1. FLIGHT:
Airline : Lufthansa
Flight : 1775
Departure Point : Istanbul Atatürk – IST
Arrival Point : Munich Airport - MUC
Date : August 30, 2011
Time : 06:30
Gate : 223
Seat : 5F
Class: Economy ( W )

Check-in:

When we arrived at the airport by our car. We dropped our car and located to the Check-in counter. The Lufthansa counters were full so we used the First Class counter due to have a Star Gold Card in my friend. We made our check-in and we proceeded to the passport control.

Turkish Airlines Cip Lounge:
Due to the Turkish Airlines lounge has renewed we had wanted to try the lounge with our Star Gold Card. The lounge was big and nice. There were lot's of things to eat or drink. The lounge was better than the old one.

Boarding:
The Gate Number was 223 and near to the lounge the security was a little bit full but we past it quick. Then the boarding started and we have entered the plane.

About The Aircraft:
The aircraft was new and it was an Airbus A321-200 with the new European comfort seats and the name was Wetlzar ( D-AISH ).

The Flight:
The flight time to Munich was 2 hours and 10 minutes. In Istanbul we departed on time. After we departed they gave us a meal service. In the meal there was an spinach crep, 2 breads, strawberry jam, butter and an orange juice. The meal was good but there were no cheese.

Landing:
We had arrived to Munich and we arrived at parking area 210 ( Gate I20 ). Then we have entered the terminal.

FLIGHT 2:
Airline : Lufthansa
Flight : 1842
Departure Point : Munich Airport - MUC
Arrival Point : Rome Leonardo Da Vinci - FCO
Date : August 30, 2011
Time : 09:35
Gate : G08
Seat : 5A
Class: Economy ( W )

Munich Airport:
The first thing that we have done was visa check, passport and security. After a short security check we had gone to the Senator Lounge. There were some beverages and drinks to eat before an 1 hour flight. When it was boarding we went to the gate G08 and the boarding started on time. It was and bus gate and we have gone by bus.

About the Aircraft:
This aircraft was an old Airbus A321-100 with new European Comfort seats. The aircraft was called Osnabrück ( D-AIRE ).

The Flight:
When our 1 hour journey begin they started to gave us a meal service. The meal included an fruit salad with an cake. The meal was nice. The good thing about my seat was there were no one sitting in 5B so my friend went to seat 5C.

Landing:
We have landed on time but in Rome Airport we were so wondering how we could find the baggage claim area because the airport was so messy. Finally we had found the baggage belt number 10. Our baggage had an Priority sticker but we took our luggage after 30 minutes before landing. If we didn't had an priority sticker maybe we have been waited for an hour. After we reclaimed our luggage we exited the airport

Links:
Photo Gallery: http://newsfootball.tr.gg/Photo-Gale...leri/index.htm

Links for other reports:
KK 0006 IST-DLM 14/8 : http://newsfootball.tr.gg/%5B01%5D-KK6-_-14-August.htm
TK 2559 DLM-IST 17/8 : http://newsfootball.tr.gg/%5B02%5D-T...-17-August.htm

Last edited by turkishflyer1; Sep 17, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.