Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Trip report Delta airlines (J) to Reykjavik, Iceland (with pics)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip report Delta airlines (J) to Reykjavik, Iceland (with pics)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2011, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 1MM, DL reserve, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Post Trip report Delta airlines (J) to Reykjavik, Iceland (with pics)

TRIP REPORT REYKJAVÍK, ICELAND
Summer 2011

Part 1: DL 52 JFK-KEF
Part 2: Hotel 101, Reykjavik Iceland
Part 3: Hop on Hop off Tour Reykjavik
Part 4: Golden circle route - Þingvellir, Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfall
Part 5: Blue Lagoon (geothermal spa)
Part 6: DL 51 KEF-JFK

DELTA AIRLINES 52
Aircraft: 757-200
Original seat: 19A
Actual seat: 1C (gate op-up)
switched to the window seat to 1D
Business Elite
Depart: JFK John F Kennedy airport (JFK)
Arrive: Keflavik airport Iceland (KEF)
Sched.Departure: 11:35pm 7/30 Actual Departure : 11:55pm
Sched.Arrival: 9:20am 7/31 Actual arrival: 9:02am

I have always wanted to go to a remote country such as Iceland, full of culture, abundance of sights&sounds and an interesting history but I could never bring myself to travel to Iceland on a non-alliance airline (Icelandair) hence why I never took the plunge and booked a ticket, well until Delta airlines finally announce it's once a day summer service beginning June 2011.

Right away I contacted my Best friend and sold him the idea of going to Iceland and while at it also earning extra bonus miles, 5000 miles to be precise.
He was hooked and I promised to book everything & he just had to show up. We would meet at JFK terminal 2 as he was flying in from LA and would have a few hours to kill, not enough to come into the city and back though.

** I should have been a good friend and told him as a Gold Medallion he had access to the Delta skyclub and could have waited for me there, but I completely forget that Golds since March are Elite plus. Needless to say only found out this information after we came back and he flew onto Canada for work...opps sorry bud! But then again do your own research lol

I checked in at the kiosk and received a message if I was interested in being voluntary bumped. Normally I would take it in a heart beat but this time we just couldn't but then perhaps we would get an op-up. Once I sat down with a sky/fresca in Terminal 2 sky club, I quickly checked expertflyer and guess what the entire flight was zeroed out! Now a query turned to an obsession checking every 5 mins till my companion tells me to chill lol.

As we entered the zoo, chimpanzees jumping, gorillas hackilng and making primal noises(The gate area) it was pretty obvious this flight was way over sold. There was a long line infront of the gate agent #1 while gate agents #2 and #3 were running back and forth between the desk and the air bridge gate.
I quietly proceeded to #3 agent and asked as a Diamond medallion, would there be perhaps a slight chance of an op-up (big smile) and she took my boarding pass and returned with my already printed boarding pass for 1C next I asked about my companion or at least give him my window seat 19A. A second later after receiving his original boarding pass she handed him 1D. Awesome start to our vacation, we were flying businessElite to Iceland for dirt cheap price
Well with only a 5hr flight it was better than economy comfort on a redeye. Originally there was 10 J seats available but by takeoff every seat was taken. Assuming it filled with op-up elites. (we are both medallion members me being diamond and he Gold)

As we boarded my companion was truly excited to be flying businessElite on an international flight though he has had medallion upgrades a few times on the watered down business elite between LAX-JFK. I didn't want to break it to him but the real experience is on the LAX-SYD-LAX and DTW-HKG route which I absolutely love in the 180° flat beds, easy aisle access and plenty of time on those flights to relax, enjoy and savor the moment.

We boarded the flight and took our seats being offered champagne. There seemed to be a lot of excitement in the businessElite cabin as everyone seemed to be going to Iceland for the first time or returning home either way this was a vacation flight.

Interestingly enough the cabin crew were very perky (young) and festive tonight! We were delayed on the ground but soon enough we were taxiing to the runway for #1 take off and a moment later we were rolling, which at JFK is rare.
Once we hit cruising altitude dinner service began. The 757-200 on this route interchange with the cross country businessElite service and therefore were equipped with GoGo Inflight. So I proceeded to do some last minute online emails etc before we entered into Canadian airspace.
Warm nuts were served with my second glass of champagne but by this stage, Menu's had yet to be offered. I inquired and supposedly they had forgotten to load the flight with them. Thankfully at least I know the current wine and dessert wine selection. You'll notice from the photo's too that we did not have white linen placed on our tables, I guess they ran out of those too!

late night JFK departure

Champagne and warm nuts

First course

Main course

Dessert

Unfortunately I can't tell you what was on the menu other than "chicken"!!! I was assuming they would have other selections of beef, or pasta. I tend to go for the beef but nothing other than Chicken dish and pasta. Odd, but then again it was a late flight.

The first course consisted of a red pepper soup, pork, some sort of grain, and dipping sauce which I don't know what it was and a side salad. With the main I asked for the Malbec which is always exquisite.

Finally the dessert cart approached with the usual ice-cream, cheesecake and fruit platters. I always opt for the ice cream, ok so I took the cheesecake too but only had 2 or 3 bites.
To finish off the meal a glass of port which was not served in a port glass but rather a wine glass. They must be low on amenities for this flight! With only 4 hrs of flight time left it was time to get some shut eye. If I had been in economy comfort I would have ordered a cocktail and then passed out but of course my companion and I had to indulge a little. We can always sleep when we head back to the States, Right!

The moment I was in dreamland it was already time to wake up and freshen up. A little worse for wear I headed to the rubics cube of a bathroom to look like I just woke up on the set of daytime soap opera rather than the subway platform!

Once I returned to my seat a large white A4 size paper - Iceland landing form was waiting for me and on further inspection it was a crew landing form. Strange, when I questioned the flight attend she insisted everyone fill it out. What's my crew ID #, Who's the Pilot and co Pilot, my roster, etc and after all that the Captain has to sign the form??? I wasn't buying it. But I'll keep in hand just incase

On final approach you notice right away how extraordinary and barren the Icelandic landscape is. Almost like a dark green Plant Mars. Volcanic rocks everywhere. Remember this is the country that impacted global air travel last year from the eruption of Eyjafjallajokull Volcano. Which left 10 million travelers stranded around the world.

on final approach

KEF

Keflavik international airport, Iceland

DL 52 KEF

bus to baggage claim

Quickly(by the pic it may not be but really it was quick, hello-stamp-next) through immigration and onto a bus we headed to baggage claim. *No Iceland landing form required* Keflavik airport has an arrival duty free store right before customs, WISH we had that in the US. Sydney, Australia has one too though before immigration.
I highly recommend buying alcohol in duty free as it's extremely expensive once inside Iceland. They tax the population high to ward off excess drinking especially during the winter months when there is almost zero sunlight and depression can kick in, but that doesn't stop the bar happy Icelanders! I bought a bottle of Veuve champagne to toast the beginning of new adventure to an undiscovered country.

Entering the arrival hall of Keflavik we headed toward the Reykjavik Excursion booth to pick up our prepaid tickets for our round-trip to Reykjavik, hop-on hop-off bus tour and round-trip to the blue lagoon. I highly recommend using Reykjavik Excursions as it's clean, efficient and friendly. Most importantly great website to book everything.
Stepping outside to breath in the clean air and cool temperature opened up the senses. (50F)Middle of summer and yet very much fall temperatures. Quite enjoy it especially leave Stifling hot and humid New York City .

We boarded the bus and soon enough headed across the barren landscape bound for Reykjavik, the most northern capital in the world. A 40 min journey unlike another I have ever taken. No signs of natural trees or pastures just black volcanic rocks, geothermal steam, strange rock formation almost like little aliens dancing and shrubs line the road from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik. Sights you may see on a tropical volcanic island instead of being close to the Arctic circle.

KEF - parking lot

Once you enter the the outskirts of Reykjavik it becomes apparent with lush gardens, green grass and European birch trees greeting you. We had entered Europe.

We were dropped off at the bus terminal and transferred to a smaller bus to be taken directly to the hotel. Downtown Reykjavik like older cities in Europe can't accommodate large buses.

Main restaurant and shopping street

I must note by this point everyone in Iceland are fluent in English, don't expect you to know their language and are happy and eager to converse with you, so when you do say a few words in their difficulty language they definitely appreciate whole heartily with a big grin. A simple thank you, please, good-bye are very welcome gestures in any language. Takk Fyrir

Next up;

Last edited by nycflyer75; Aug 10, 2011 at 9:35 pm
Old Aug 7, 2011, 4:17 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
great start, looking forward to the rest of your experiences in Iceland ^
Old Aug 7, 2011, 4:47 pm

Programs: Various airline, hotel and credit card programs
Great beginning, looking for the other instalments, hopefully soon. Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 2011, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

101 Hotel Reykjavik, Iceland

TRIP REPORT REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
Summer 2011

101 HOTEL, Reykjavik Iceland Hverfisgata 8, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland

Room: 415
View Direction: Side street

Thanking the Reykjavik Excursion bus driver in Icelandic, we stood in front of the 101 hotel Reykjavik Entrance. The outside of the hotel is different shades of grey, nothing dramatic or interesting, I can only assume to blend with the rest of the Icelandic architecture. We entered the Main door to a lavish minimalist art filled foyer and turned immediately right to be greeted with a gorgeous front desk with a smiling and gracious attendant. (Check out my trip report to Hong Kong - amazing service too)

The 101 hotel is a boutique hotel in downtown Reykjavik and in walking distance of most attractions, restaurants, bars and shopping. Normally I would book a hotel that I am affiliated with, and the only option in Iceland was the Hilton Hotel Reykjavik which unfortunately was booked and thankfully it was as I would have never have experienced such an amazing hotel as the 101 Hotel and incredible staff. Also the Hilton was on the outskirts of town and you would need a rental car or take a cab everywhere.

inside entrance way 101 Hotel

Front dest area

Entrance hallway art

I researched all the hotel in Reykjavik and I kept coming back to this hotel and so I check out the reviews online as well as the Hotel website which is impressive. They had a great deal only on the hotel website and therefore booked it. They have 3 day packages which is quite low compared to other travel websites.

The hotel is only 5 storied high and we took the elevator to the 4th floor and entered our clean, crisp lines and inviting room. I love the W hotels but now the 101 Hotel, it is truly a decorators dream and has appeared in many design magazines. The hotel is named after the zip code of Reykjavik - 101.

If you are going to be sharing a room with someone make sure it's either a lover, husband/wife, best friend or someone you are extremely close too! They do not have 2 queen beds in any of their rooms, only single queen and king size beds and the shower area is stunning big, deep, with a rain shower, handheld washer and it is open with clear glass and a thick towel on the floor of the entrance to the shower to keep out the water.
So best to be with someone you know well. The toilet is in a frosted glass cubical for privacy. The room I booked was a double king size with a separate area for the bathroom and bathroom basin. So you could shower in some privacy if you need it, but we were totally fine sharing a king size bed and open planned bathroom as we have been friends for a very long time and once shared a 2 bedroom apartment.

King size bed Room: 415

Room:415

shower area

Duty free champagne

There are great amenities in the room like plush slippers and bathrobes in the bathroom area and lots of toilettries, fully stock bar, snack bar, iPod speakers large 101 Hotel umbrella and bigger items such as t'shirts, european electrical adapter, books, music etc.

101 Hotel lounge area

Fireplace lounge area

lounge

101 Hotel Restaurant

art leading to the basement

In the Basement of the hotel you'll find wonderful washrooms and also the gym and spa area - jucuzzi, showers and steam room(which you have to ask the front desk to turn on) The gym is equipped with treadmills, bikes, lots of free weights and a comfy cushioned stretch area.

spa in the basement - Jacuzzi

steam room and showers

We headed out for the day and on our return my companion took a nap and I decided to head down to the lounge area to relax and catch up on some reading, well reading on the iPad that is, even though the lounge is stocked like a librarylol. The lounge has such a great feel to it and the staff serving the lounge and restaurant are emasculate, pleasant and treat you with kindness, courteous and always smiling and efficient service. Fit for a king or Queen!
The 101 hotel Lounge is very popular with Icelanders and especially the hip and trendy crowd. We decided to eat in the lounge area 2 night out of our stay mainly due to exhaustion after two tourist excursion days.

Glass of Malbec for 1200ISK ABOUT US$11 normal for NYC

Companion asked for an egg in his burger, for some reason they kept putting it on top lol I had the tandoori chicken salad

ok so I had a glass of wine every afternoon to wind down from the my busy day. haha They had a great happy hour from 5-7 and instead of drinking to save you save to drink, or something like that without stating the obvious...drink much? ha

More and more I find the boutique hotels to be truly exceptional, intriguing and sublime with exceptional service. On work trips I stay at the Sheraton, or the Hilton and on occasions the W hotel, but these fashionable boutique hotels give something extra. The 101 Hotel treats you like dignitary from a far away realm.

Next up;

read back;

Last edited by nycflyer75; Aug 10, 2011 at 9:36 pm
Old Aug 7, 2011, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Pingtung
great start, looking forward to the rest of your experiences in Iceland ^
just posted the next installment

Old Aug 7, 2011, 6:23 pm

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Very excited about your trip report, going to Iceland in September with a very similar itenerary to yours, staying at Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Any restaurant recommendations would be great!
Old Aug 7, 2011, 7:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Wow!!! What a brilliant TR!!! I'm glad that you are so successful flight. It's looks so beautiful mountains out there. I'm surely that you have a great time in Iceland. Is the weather is very extremely cold? Hope see you when you come back home.
Old Aug 7, 2011, 7:35 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Awesome report so far - I can't wait to see the rest!
Old Aug 8, 2011, 12:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by asnovici
Very excited about your trip report, going to Iceland in September with a very similar itenerary to yours, staying at Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Any restaurant recommendations would be great!
I am working on the next installments and will hopefully be posted in the next few days and with restaurant recommendation too!
Old Aug 8, 2011, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Talking Part 3: Reykjavík, Iceland hop on/off tour

TRIP REPORT REYKJAVÍK ICELAND
Summer 2011

Reykjavík, Iceland hop on/off tour

Before I begin the Hop-on hop-off tour report, I have to let you know about our first arrival day. We took the bus on the second day in Reykjavík.

We arrived and checked in at the 101 Hotel around 11am the first day(bonus for the hotel for early checkin), we then headed out for an awesome day of walking the old streets of Reykjavik, checking out the stores, the culture and pretty much the sheer gorgeousness of the Icelanders!

Due to us not sleeping much on the red-eye (DL 52 flight JFK-KEF click *here*) we were desperate for a nap and we both crashed for a few hours before showering (seriously amazing rain shower) and headed out for our first meal in Iceland.

Did we choose something Icelandic, well sort of, well not really, I mean the restaurant was in Iceland so semi Icelandic. We found an amazing Indian/Pakistani restaurant called Shalimar run and owned by Pakistanis. Yes I know scorned by FT readers for not eating something Icelandic, but how many tourists come to New York and actually have a hot dog and a pretzel or a slice of Ray's Pizza... probably a handful, instead NYC has an abundance of internationals cuisine to boot. So Indian it was lol
In fact there are quite few indian restaurants in Reykjavík.

Dowtown Reykjavik

Amazing Indian Restaurant downtown, Shalimar

my companion's amazing meal(reasonable priced too)

The food was absolutely mouthwatering and quite reasonable for Iceland since most restaurants either take your first born or a hefty sum of money.
I always find it fascinating to chat to people from around the world and hear their stories. The owners daughter told us Iceland was having a boom of sorts for authentic indian subcontinent food and hence they packed up and ventured half way across the world to this cold and enchanting world.
So if you go to Iceland and love Indian (Pakastani) food check them out on the main street. You'll absolutely love it.
Shalimar
Neighborhood: Háaleiti
Austurstraeti 4, Reykjavík 00101, Iceland

After dinner stroll around 10:30pm

Iceland is so far north that it has almost 24hrs of daylight in the height of summer. At this stage the sun was setting around 11pm and raising again around 3:30am which makes it truly interesting and plays tricks on the body. You assume it's mid afternoon and the thought of going to bed seems outrageous. I highly recommend taking eye shades with you or unless the hotel has blackout curtains. The 101 hotel did not, hence eye shades.

Day 2 Hop-on/off tour - I booked the Reykjavík hop on and hop off excursion online which takes you on a grand circle around Reykjavík stopping off at prominent sights. The tour costs around $23 for a 24hr period and you can get on an off at any time. *You can book it at Reykjavik Excursions website*

The day began with cold temperatures and heavy rain. Luckily by the time we had picked up our coffee (no starbucks in town just plain old awesome coffee houses named Kaffitár), and prepared with our awesome 101 hotel umbrellas conveniently placed in our rooms the rain had turned to a sprinkle.
we walked to the pick up area a few yards away from our hotel and waited with the other eager tourists mostly from the Midwest and much more mature than us hehe. The tour bus has automated tour guide via headphones in several languages. We rode the bus all the way around which was approx.: one hour and then chose to get off as certain locals.

Big red tour bus

Perlan(Pearl) restaurant/Museum and hot water tank installation with awesome views over Reykjavík

Perlan Museum - guess they knew how to strike a GQ model pose back then too, just saying' haha

Perlan - indoor geysir

Geysir outside of the perlan building

View of Reykjavik

View of Reykjavík Domestic airport

some color on the buildings downtown

Icelandic architecture

Reykjavík Summit - meeting at Höfði House between US President Ronald Reagan & USSR head of state Mikhail Gorbachev

The Hallgrímskirkja (church of Hallgrímur) and the Leif Eriksson Memorial

inside - church of Hallgrímur

view facing down Skólavörðustíg from the Hallgrímskirkja

View of The Hallgrímskirkja, not far from the main shopping street

After visiting several of the sights and several hours later we got off at the last spot before completing the circle tour. We wanted to walk back to the hotel through the town. We were peckish for some lunch and on the way down the hill we stopped off at a quaint simple noodle shop which was awesome and cheap .
It really is simple, with only two options on the menu: chicken or beef. Both my companion and I opted for beef and neither of us were disappointed.
The Noodle Station serves noodles the way noodles should be: flavorful, comforting and enjoyable to slurp and savor.

Awesome and cheap noodle shop called Noodle Station- Skólavörðustigur (street name)

Beef, Noodle, broth with bean sprouts, peanuts and chill

Noodle Station: Skólavörðustíg 21a, 101 Reykjavík

Next up;

back read;

Last edited by nycflyer75; Aug 10, 2011 at 9:37 pm
Old Aug 8, 2011, 12:42 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM; EK Silver; HH Gold
Excellent work, nycflyer75. Had a buddy from college who was from Reykjavik. Time to re-establish contact, I think. Looking forward to the rest of your reports.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 7:10 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by nycflyer75
I have always wanted to go to a remote country such as Iceland, full of culture, abundance of sights&sounds
Iceland? An abundance of sights&sounds? Is this a Björk reference?
Old Aug 9, 2011, 7:03 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Thanks for the report and congratulations on the op-up!
Old Aug 9, 2011, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Post Golden Circle Route Iceland

TRIP REPORT REYKJAVÍK, ICELAND
Summer 2011

Golden Circle Route

There are several options and tours that can take you on the gold circle route, but I am not a fan of having to wait for a lot of people to get on and off the buses, perhaps it's the impatient New Yorker in me, therefore we rented a car for the day. Before the trip I did a lot of reading on the history and little known facts on the different tourist spots. I felt prepared well in my mind I did, ha.

I will tell you right now, car rentals in Iceland are outrageously expensive, especially in downtown Reykjavik. I researched for a long time trying to get the best price and finally came across a Hertz/budget website for Iceland that offered a coupon discount. Once I found the price I booked it!

Because we were renting from the Budget near the Domestic airport they were only open from 8-6pm so we woke up early and walked the 15mins to the budget shack right next to the Reykjavik Excursion bus terminal.
We were the first people to arrive and a few minutes later it seemed that the french legion arrived right behind us. Gratefully we were upgraded to a automatic Hyundai 4WD LX35 but paid for a stick economy car! Seems this trip is truly going to be in style after all. Awesome! lol

With GPS in hand and our final destination locked in we headed off. Driving I find soothing, listening to some cool tunes, buddy in tow and incredible nature view out of our comfortable 4WD and not a single sight of a car or civilization for that matter was just priceless.

not a car seen for at least 30mins

In the distance we saw a rest stop and incredible views across a lake and interesting rock formations. The difference in air temperature was quite apparent dropping to around 44F and a chilly cold wind, but no matter the sheer sight was enough deal with the cold.

lake

interesting rock formation

Map side of the road

Back in the car we headed further and soon came to our first official tourist spot Þingvellir. Þingvellir is a site of historical, cultural, and geological importance in Iceland. This is where the first parliament of Iceland began and marked the beginning of the Icelandic commonwealth.

check out the first parliament building

Natural stone wall

Hoping back into the car we headed to our next destination Geysir, where the name for the English word geyser (a spouting hot spring) derives. As you get closer the scent of sulfur become apparent and the sight of many tour buses. There is a hotel, souvenir store, rest stop and food and the best part free wifi in the middle of nowhere!
Why is it when we find wifi we all stop dead in our tracks and check our emails, Facebook, foursquare etc?!?!
As we walked into the field we tested out the water and indeed it's incredibly hot. Iceland's water and part of its electricity supple comes directly from geothermal hot springs.

Map of the hot spring field

Geysir field, filled with several smaller geyser's and hot springs bubbling.

Strokkur is the second largest after Geysir

Strokkur geyser blows every 5 mins or so

The actual Geysir hasn't blown for a few years and only does when there is a shift in the crust or volcanic eruption.

We grabbed a quick bite and bathroom stop and then drove onto our final destination, The Gullfoss waterfall which was 10 mins up the road.

Gullfoss waterfall

very cold and wet, but so worth it!

Glacier in the distance

There is also a great little cafe next to the waterfall with lots of souvenirs, which happened to be a little cheaper than Reykjavik or the airport, so right way I handed over my credit card for some random souvenirs.
A little wet, cold and tired we grabbed a coffee to go (which Iceland seem to have an abundance of good coffee) we set off to head back to Reykjavik via Selfoss to the south on highway 1, indeed making a golden circle.

As we entered greater Reykjavik, I wanted to stop off at the mall but my companion was exhausted so I dropped him off at our hotel and headed out to the Mall to check out how the locals enjoy their daily lives. I find visiting Malls in foreign countries interesting. Really they are not much different, perhaps only in food, fashion and the obvious...Language.

Reykjavik - Kringlan mall

After dropping the car off at the Shack, and courtesy ride back to the hotel (The Icelanders are really happy, social people, love it!) it was time for dinner, well after a quick nap that is!

We headed next door to Sólon which was conveniently located next to the 101 hotel. The food is awesome, little steep in price but nothing that I didn't expect and best of all, Candlelit. The service is excellent and everyone must try their amazing Icelandic traditional cake, similar to cheesecake. Skyrterta - Icelandic Yogurt Cake.

Sólon restaurant/bar

Next up;

back read;

Last edited by nycflyer75; Aug 10, 2011 at 9:38 pm
Old Aug 9, 2011, 6:20 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by nycflyer75
I find visiting Malls in foreign countries interesting. Really they are not much different, perhaps only in food, fashion and the obvious...Language.
Thanks for helping me think I'm normal...I love going to malls and grocery stores, because I feel like it helps you feel how locals go about their daily business. I find them fascinating.

Also - thanks for the car recommendation - when I finally make it to Iceland, you have me convinced to get a car instead of the tours that everyone seems to recommend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.