Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

JL ITM-NRT F Solo Seats / HND-ITM Class J

JL ITM-NRT F Solo Seats / HND-ITM Class J

Old Mar 7, 2011, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Is this only to JL ? Does NH planes have these as well ? I have never seen those on NH at all. Did your return plane also has it even being ex-JD plane ?
Yup I found the plate on the 7J2 plane also. I just forgot to take a photo of it. Sorry oops

I've never seen them on NH flights (I'll check next time I fly NH)

Looks like you are in Rainbow class instead of Class J !
Yup!

Thanks for all your photos especially in the 7J2 configuration ! Hard to find 2-5-2 in Y on 777 nowadays !
I have more photo's from an earlier trip if you search for my other trip reports.

Originally Posted by Tech Noir
That's a lot of photos for such a short trip!

Interesting to see this equipment used on a very short domestic sector. Does JAL actually sell F seats on JL3002 ITM-NRT? I know it's operated by a 773 with the solo seats as per your trip report, but on the JAL website it seems only business and economy seats can be booked on this flight number. There are plenty of other flights where F seats can be booked, but they are ITM-HND operated by 777 with a 2x2x2 first class arrangement (no solo seats).

Just out of interest, any suggestions how to book F on JL3002?

Originally Posted by JALPak
There is no F service on this flight. 3 class international config used as 2.
As JALPak said it's only a 2 class service. You can reserve the C seats when you pay extra, but the F seats are only limited to F passengers connecting in NRT.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.