Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

AA Intl F 777 Flagship Suite Review (EZE-JFK)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Intl F 777 Flagship Suite Review (EZE-JFK)

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2011, 1:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I agree with you that they should have more water. On my trip from Chicago to Shanghai on AA F, the flight attendant refilled my bottle from a larger bottle at my seat and she managed to get water all over me and herself. I was in disbelief and looking at. My sister in the seat next to me as we both looked at each other and wondered:"is this really happening?" lol
Old Jun 15, 2011, 11:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold, FB Petroleum Club, HH Gold, A-Club Platinum
I just book mine Flagship ticket (MIA-EZE), there is no power plug adapter???

Great trip report, thanks for sharing it ^
Old Jun 16, 2011, 10:27 am

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by matthandy
would anyone bother to fly with AA a second time?
1) It's easy to get for free with miles
2) They're an AA employee
3) It's the only nonstop option

They're certainly not after the passenger who is choosy...similar to United.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 4:06 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by potakas
I just book mine Flagship ticket (MIA-EZE), there is no power plug adapter???
You must have missed where the OP wrote:
Originally Posted by thepointsguy
They did have a car lighter jack, which wasn’t helpful for charging my laptop, but I did have a car charger for my Iphone, so I was able to juice that up.
American Airlines Flagship Suites have power outlets; however, you need your own adapter to use those.
Powerports
On some aircraft, your seat may be equipped with a DC power outlet, using a "cigarette lighter" style outlet delivering 15 volts of direct current (and up to 75 watts). We do not provide adapters, but they are available for purchase on the Duty Free cart internationally where we offer duty free.

Last edited by TWA884; Jun 16, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.