Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

BA Club & First... thanks to the advice and help on Flyertalk!

Old Jan 7, 2011, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, Blue for now.

The following (apologies) VERY long winded trip report documents my adventures in BA Premium Cabins... made possible by the wealth of advice available on Flyertalk. The flights take place over the past couple of years (the latest was in Sep 2010) and so some of the information is now out of date... but the reason for posting this is to thank all those Flyertalkers who have offered the advice that got me into Club (and hopefully this year First).

If it wasn't for this advice there is no way I'd have been able to afford to pay for premium class travel.

Flights covered:
Current:
LGW-BCN rt Club Europe
LHR-BCN rt Club Europe
LHR-BLR Club World
BOM-LHR Club World

Future
LCY-AMS rt Club Europe
LGW-RAK rt Club Europe
LHR-TLV rt First

There would have been more photos.... but i've had 2 hard drives die over the past year.

If you don't like long winded trip reports... probably don't click on the link! LOL

Happy Flightings!

BA Club for the Proletariat

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.