Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Fourth of July in the city of the Continental Congress (MKE-CLT-PHL-MKE on US, in Y)

Fourth of July in the city of the Continental Congress (MKE-CLT-PHL-MKE on US, in Y)

Old Jul 7, 2010, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Location: Palo Alto. Previously, below the approaches to Rwy 19 @ DCA or 28 @ ORD
Programs: UA 1K 0.8MM, AA EXP

I've tickled the plastic a bit and generated a bit of an off-beat trip report on a recent trip with US on a routing of MKE-CLT-PHL-MKE, all in Y. For those interested, with an unnecessary disclaimer that there are no fancy lounge or First Class meal pictures within, here's a link to the report's location within my blog:

July Fourth in the cradle of American liberty

The following are links to my other trip reports:

A literary account of a restless half-day, incl. DCA-LGA (DL) and JFK-BOS (DL)
A delightful afternoon with LOT Polish Airlines: WAW-ORD in C class
IAD-EWR-ORD commentary, 3/5/05

Thanks for your interest, and a particularly hearty cheers to the regular and eloquent posters who make this forum such a delight! ^
Old Jul 7, 2010, 4:09 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Glad to see another of your trip reports as I really like your writing style as well as your photographs.

I also like Jim's Steaks so well done again!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.