MGM Grand Air - All First Class from LAX-JFK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MGM Grand Air - All First Class from LAX-JFK

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2011, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by macabus
It's been almost 25 years, but I remember a stunning blonde FA working one of my flights – perhaps that was you!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the airline. It sounds like you'll always cherish your fond memories.
Your welcome, it was fun posting. Thanks for stirring up those mems with your post, I enjoyed reading it. I just might have been your FA there was only 50 of us at the time and I did that trip twice a week. Oh and thanks for wearing a suit when you traveled on us, we always appreciated the ones who made the effort to dress nice. Ahh time goes by so fast eh?
Old Oct 25, 2011, 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by wolf539
You should consider writing a book...!
Thanks...I could go on forever, I have a ton of great stories! Actually one of the other gals beat me to it and came out with one called "Mile High Club". She was the most fun and funny FA in the company but the book was a bit sensational and embellished, (sorry Diana) made us all look like the stereo-type...sky sluts! Anyway thx for posting.

Last edited by gayleg; Oct 25, 2011 at 11:12 pm
Old Aug 22, 2012, 7:33 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
Great report. I recall their television ads when I was a kid. Sounds like it was really something.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 9:28 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by NYBanker
Great report. I recall their television ads when I was a kid. Sounds like it was really something.
Thanks for the awesome bump! This and the 8 bottles of Dom threads are my absolute faves! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.