Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Lufthansa First Class SFO-MUC, all alone in blissful privacy! (with many pics)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa First Class SFO-MUC, all alone in blissful privacy! (with many pics)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2010, 7:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Originally Posted by BizflyerNorway
I am sure the LH service is far better then the TG service in First!
It is. MUCH better, as is the food. Only place where TG exceeds is ground service in BKK, and that's only due to the massage.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 7:36 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Great TR! By the way, do they actually have stogies out for you in the cigar lounge, free of charge?
Old Apr 4, 2010, 7:57 pm

Programs: A shadow of my former self
Bravo! A model trip report, and a wonderful memory of our own LH F trips via MUC. I agree about traveling that way every month if I could.

We also had outstanding service in TG F and would fly that way every month too.

David
Old Apr 4, 2010, 9:56 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
That is a great report. Thanks for sharing.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 10:34 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Thanks for the report.

I've also had the only passenger in longhaul first class experience in the last few days, twice in fact, plus another quite empty one (gratuitous plug for my trip report here).

This is quite different to previous Easter travels when premium cabins have been full in my experience.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 10:55 pm

Programs: Amanjunkie
Great Report ^

I flew LH on PEK-MUC two weeks ago and was the only passenger in the F cabin, one of my best flights ever
Old Apr 4, 2010, 11:32 pm

Great report and photos. Thanks for sharing!
Old Apr 5, 2010, 1:20 am

Programs: Delta Gold 1MM, JAL JGC Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium
Thank you for the excellent trip report and gorgeous pictures ^
Old Apr 5, 2010, 1:45 am

You're lucky you were the only ones in F I flew LAX-MUC in F last week, and all eight seats were filled And worst of all, there were a couple of passengers who stayed up throughout the flight drinking and talking loudly!!!.. Made the cabin feel not-so-private!!!

Your menu was exactly the same as mine from LAX. Great report.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 2:20 am

Thanks for your report. "Private Charter" in F in LHs A346: That's what others are dreaming for... !
Old Apr 5, 2010, 3:31 am

Great report and pics! Brought back great memories of my IAD-FRA-CAI trip last year in F on LH. I, too, had a 'private charter' in F and was floored by the LH FCL in FRA (rubber ducky and all!).
Old Apr 5, 2010, 5:55 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Nice report. But yours and Kiwi Flyers experience make me wonder how much more F we will see in the next few years. How many paying pax are actually seated in First at the moment?
Old Apr 5, 2010, 6:00 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Great report and pics. Thanks!
Old Apr 5, 2010, 10:06 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by N830MH
Wow! What an excellent trip reports & pictures, too. I'm glad you are so enjoyable for flying in the F class suite. So I can't wait to get on the J class again for next weekend. I will try to write the TR when I get back home from Europe. I need to take couple days off the forums due to long jetlags out of ZRH-PHL-PHX. So I am looking forward to it. I know it will very extremely tired for flying long journey back home to Arizona.
Yea, awesome report. I think Lufthansa is my favorite airline, especially first class. Them Germanic people sure know how to serve you
Old Apr 5, 2010, 10:48 am

Programs: UA 1K
Very nice!

Great TR! Really good job. The photo of Mrs. SFO in front of the IFL is just adorable. She looks likes she's ready to enjoy the trip! Thank you for posting this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.