Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

DL PHX-ATL-ZRH to visiting see my brother in Switzerland (lot of pics)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL PHX-ATL-ZRH to visiting see my brother in Switzerland (lot of pics)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2010, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Actually, I went on KLM from Zurich to Amsterdam and then Delta Air Lines from Amsterdam to Atlanta because Delta Air Lines was no longer operating the return flight on the day that I had already selected and booked, so I do not remember what you wrote as my flight from Zurich departed from a different gate in a different part of the airport in Zurich.
Yes, I believe that you are flying in the another concourse A or B and not in the gates E satellite terminals. I know where you came into ZRH from ATL. You were arrived into the gate E27 at the midfield terminals. You were exiting the aircraft and walk to the trams by the lower level. It will take you to the main terminals where you go upstairs on the escalator to passport control before you have go another escalator up to the baggage claims. It is much easier for me that I came into ZRH from last time. I didn't have any help with the assistance.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 10:29 pm

Programs: UA--no longer 2P as of 3/2012 and don't even care. Never thought I'd say that.
Thanks for posting this great trip report

I really enjoyed your narrative and also the photos. I've seen your comments on other people's reports and like you the photos are my favorite part.

I am actually working on a trip report right now for a trip I took to Europe in August. Unfortunately, there won't be any photos but I hope you read it nonetheless.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 12:48 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by N830MH
Yes, I believe that you are flying in the another concourse A or B and not in the gates E satellite terminals.
Come to think of it, I do believe that the KLM flight to Amsterdam did leave out of Concourse A in Zurich.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Come to think of it, I do believe that the KLM flight to Amsterdam did leave out of Concourse A in Zurich.
Correct! This is not in the E gates satellite terminals. I know where you flown in the different concourse at the main terminals. Why you don't do yourselves to lookup onto the website at www.zurich-airport.com and if you can do yourself to see the terminals map.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Great trip report! Thanks for sharing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.