Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

SFO-HKG-BOM in CX F and BOM-MAA in 9W C (from Jan09)

SFO-HKG-BOM in CX F and BOM-MAA in 9W C (from Jan09)

Old Dec 5, 2009, 6:28 pm

Programs: UA, AA
Originally Posted by avm2806
I also think I was assisted at SFO more because of the mess up with my check-in, as a means of immediate service recovery - best way to deal with it right?
Makes sense, I'm satisfied
Old Dec 8, 2009, 12:40 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
avm2806, you are clearly a lover of flight and one who appreciates the finer things in life. Thank you for sharing this exquisite experience with us. I have never flown CX F but I truly hope to do so one day soon.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX DM, BA G4L, QR PLT, EK PLT, Hyatt CourtesyC, HH DM, SQ PPS, BonvoyTit, UK, VS, UA, DL, AA
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
avm2806, you are clearly a lover of flight and one who appreciates the finer things in life. Thank you for sharing this exquisite experience with us. I have never flown CX F but I truly hope to do so one day soon.
Buster CT1K - thank you so much for your kind remarks on both my TR's - I do hope you get to enjoy CX F - having compared it recently with SQ's new 77W I rate it as a superior product - quite outstanding really.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:43 pm

Thanks for a great report. I'm taking CX873 in March. Can't wait!
Old Dec 12, 2009, 12:29 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Thanks, I love CX F.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.