Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Full Fare Economy - Are rates published anywhere

Full Fare Economy - Are rates published anywhere

Old Apr 23, 2011, 11:42 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by Often1
Even full Y fares can differ by carrier, date and flight. You should call the carrier with the specific date & flight and they will tell you what the Y fare would be.
IATA fares are not specific to a carrier.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 1:00 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help me. My husband and I are trying to find the IATA full fare y class ticket for our travel allowance.

We needed it from Houston to Abu Dhabi

and from

Adalaide, S. Australia to Abu Dhabi.

Is there any way you can help me find these fares.

Thank you,

Becca
Old Jan 16, 2013, 1:21 pm

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Results from ExpertFlyer.com
Code:
Fare Information Search:

Departing IAH on 03/02/13 for AUH
Returning on 04/02/13
Flying YY  
Viewing in currency USD
Validated Results

Fare Basis  Airline  Booking  Trip Type   Fare           Cabin  Effective  Expiration  Min/Max  Advanced
                     Class                                      Date       Date        Stay     Purchase Req
YIFRT2      YY       Y        Round-Trip  6452.00 (USD)  E                                      
CIFRT2      YY       C        Round-Trip  14279.00 (USD) B                                      
FIFRT2      YY       F        Round-Trip  24012.00 (USD) F
Results from ExpertFlyer.com
Code:
Fare Information Search:

Departing ADL on 03/02/13 for AUH
Returning on 04/02/13
Flying YY  
Viewing in currency USD
Validated Results

Fare Basis  Airline  Booking  Trip Type   Fare           Cabin  Effective  Expiration  Min/Max  Advanced
                     Class                                      Date       Date        Stay     Purchase Req
YIF         YY       Y        Round-Trip  7779.00 (USD)  E                                      
CIF         YY       C        Round-Trip  14193.00 (USD) B                                      
FIF         YY       F        Round-Trip  14924.00 (USD) F
Old Mar 17, 2019, 8:43 pm

Y fare

Hi could you please help me to find the Y fare or IATA price for a flight from Bali DPS to Paris CDG via singapore with singapore airlines departing on the 6th of May and returning on the 26th of June. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by mylittleoweny
hi could you please help me to find the y fare or iata price for a flight from bali dps to paris cdg via singapore with singapore airlines departing on the 6th of may and returning on the 26th of june. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
​​​​~$2700
Old Mar 22, 2019, 9:09 pm

Programs: na
Hello, could anybody also help me to find the full economy IATA fare for a direct flight from Incheon (ICN) South Korea to Rome (FCO),Italy, both for one-way and round ticket?

Thank you so much in advance.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.