Search

Great Car Rental Discounts - Enjoy the link

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2009, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada, AA, SPG, HH
Great Car Rental Discounts - Enjoy the link

Found a great site called http://www.rentalcarmomma.com/

Not sure if this site has been mentioned on flyertalk previosuly but I have had some great experiences recently with discount codes. This site has all the discount codes for the major car rental companies compiled onto their site, literally just plug in the company of your choice and the discounts automatically pop up with attached links for reservations.

I booked a car with Budget for a rental at Denver Airport at the last minute on Tuesday night April 22nd for a business meeting and it was less than 24 hour advance notice online. I ended up getting an Infiniti M35 for $74.95 all inclusive of a GPS and taxes and a complimentary upgrade at the location. I was wowed,as the regular rate for that vehicle is well over $150 per day!!

I also booked cars at San Francisco Airport over the weekend using this site through Alamo and received an SUV for $18 per day from Saturday to Tuesday, and booked another car with a one way from a neighbourhood location in Los Angeles for a drop off at Fresno Airport for next weekend May 1st to 3rd, with Enterprise for 50% off weekend rates.

Hope this comes in handy for everyone!
Old Apr 23, 2009, 5:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K, MM
Thanks for the great piece of info. I just cancelled a Hertz res. I had for DC trip next month because I got the same car and equip. using this website for $100 less on an original $190 res. $90 now, great saving for little effort.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.