Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Best way to compare car rental rates?

Best way to compare car rental rates?

Old Mar 26, 2009, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

Question Best way to compare car rental rates?

Not sure where to post this... mods feel free to move...

We're heading off to Maui for 9 days in April and need to rent a car. It's been so long since we've rented a car that we're not quite sure how to find the best deal. FF points would be nice, but we're also interested in the total overall cost. All the airlines seem to have various promotions and we're AAA members too.

What's the best/most efficient way to compare rates and promos so we get the best deal?

Thanks in advance...
Old Mar 26, 2009, 11:36 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
My suggestion would be to check out -- and possibly join -- this active thread in the Travel->Hawaii forum. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hawai...ig-island.html
I'll close this thread in TravelBuzz. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.