Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Any discussion forum about Priority Pass lounge uses? (Which is better in JFK T4?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any discussion forum about Priority Pass lounge uses? (Which is better in JFK T4?)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2008, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL silver and UA silver
Question Any discussion forum about Priority Pass lounge uses? (Which is better in JFK T4?)

I am looking for an discussion thread or forum about Priority Pass lounge use? I woule like to know other holder's experiences and choose the better one in the multi-contracted-lounge airports? Is there one existed in FT or other places?

I am focusing on JFK T4 now and there are two lounges contracted with P.P. One is The Oasis and the other one is The Lounge. Both are in the landside. Anyone used these two lounges before? Which one is better, especially for snacks or foods?

Many thanks.
Old Mar 8, 2008, 8:55 pm

Programs: United 1K MM - 1.7M actually, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hertz Gold
I have never used Priority Pass but am intrigued to see if anyone has comments....a/k/a Bump.

I am a United RCC member, and lately have also discovered the private lounges for frequent flyers in MHT and MDT...both are nice...are there any others like those out there?
Old Mar 12, 2008, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL silver and UA silver
Priority Pass

Any P.P. users here?
Old Mar 12, 2008, 11:06 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
There are quite a few PP users here...but since your question pertains specifically to lounges in JFK T4 (and I've never used either) it's difficult to be of assistance.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 3:03 pm

I thought I'd resurrect this thread.

The Oasis
I've been here several times. It's big, and in the evening when there are a lot of TATL flights, it's crowded. The food and drink selection is so so. It has a great view of the terminal.

What I didn't like about it is : kids. At the back there is a kids area with kids all over the place, and they turned the back area of the lounge (where the fire place is) into a homeless shelter.

The lounge
I didn't know this existed. I am going to try it out this weekend. From the pictures it looks very nice.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 6:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

There is a rather significant and recent thread on this topic in the NYC forum, too, including reviews of the lounges and access issues (or, really, the lack thereof).

Here are a few of the recent ones:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-y...k-showers.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-y...minal-4-a.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-y...ounge-jfk.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.