Community
Wiki Posts
Search

farecast

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2007, 11:46 am
Original Poster

farecast

I just tried to book tickets from SEA to LIM based on farecast, in order to buy the tickets they sent me to copaair.com, this site does not have a departure from SEA. I called Copa on the phone and they gave me a much higher quote from 1192 in farecast to 1600 at Copa. This was a flight combination Continental/Copa. I called Continental and they gave me a quote of 1900. How do I buy this ticket? or is all false information.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by pilita
I just tried to book tickets from SEA to LIM based on farecast, in order to buy the tickets they sent me to copaair.com, this site does not have a departure from SEA. I called Copa on the phone and they gave me a much higher quote from 1192 in farecast to 1600 at Copa. This was a flight combination Continental/Copa. I called Continental and they gave me a quote of 1900. How do I buy this ticket? or is all false information.
You have to buy the exact flight times to get the fare from Farecast. Meaning if Farecast was showing a 4:30pm departure from SEA, that's the departure you have to take. You can't go on to Copa and change the times.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 10:04 pm
Original Poster

I did ask for the same flights, but the price was different at Copa and at Continental, besides the link that farecast sends you is copaair.com and they do not departure from SEA. Where else do you go to buy this ticket?
Old Aug 28, 2007, 11:47 pm
cja

Programs: UA Prem Exec, DL Gold Medallion
Have you tried the other websites, such as www.kayak.com or www.sidestep.com or www.orbitz.com?
Old Aug 30, 2007, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

yes, but the price was higher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.