Wiki Posts
Search

$125 Dockers = free roundtrip ticket

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2011, 3:34 pm

Programs: Hawaiian Airlines, Hyatt, Marriott, SWA
Dockers Flight Promo Settlement

Originally Posted by redreeper
Today a claim form for the class action suit regarding this deal showed up in my mailbox.....heads up.

www.flightpromotionsettlement.com
I too received my claim form for the class action suit...but it came addressed to my additional passengers name. REALLY???

And of course I have to prove that I am in Subclass A and not B which only gives you a Dockers merchandise credit for $75...HELLO!!! didn't we just spend $125 to go through all this mess?

Maybe I can get something from the lawyers since it looks like they're going to get paid over $1 million.

Anyway, be on the lookout and hopefully you still have your paperwork from 4 years ago.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 12:40 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by evalicious25
I too received my claim form for the class action suit...but it came addressed to my additional passengers name. REALLY???

And of course I have to prove that I am in Subclass A and not B which only gives you a Dockers merchandise credit for $75...HELLO!!! didn't we just spend $125 to go through all this mess?

Maybe I can get something from the lawyers since it looks like they're going to get paid over $1 million.

Anyway, be on the lookout and hopefully you still have your paperwork from 4 years ago.
Welcome to FT!

Seems lawyers make the money.. That's why they organize these lawsuits.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 10:43 am

Holy Sh!t, I just got a check for $150 from Docker's Flight Promotion Settlement. I did receive class action settlement claim forms few months ago, which I filled and promptly sent them back.

I can't believe the greedy lawyers actually gave me full compensation from this settlement.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 11:15 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by rag15
Holy Sh!t, I just got a check for $150 from Docker's Flight Promotion Settlement. I did receive class action settlement claim forms few months ago, which I filled and promptly sent them back.

I can't believe the greedy lawyers actually gave me full compensation from this settlement.
Glad to hear they made good on it.. the round trip would have cost them more to dole out.. but hey, money is money.^
Old Dec 19, 2011, 7:48 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
I too am in shock that we actually got real compensation from this! When I hear class action, I usually think cents on the dollar, with the balance going to the lawyers.

I got a little confused by the mailing -- it looks to me like we got a $150 check *and* a $100 voucher for use at dockers.com!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 9:24 pm
Suspended

A return on investment.. and you get to keep the shoes.. nice.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 3:05 pm

I got my $75 voucher today. I hope it works with coupons (going to wait out 40%+freeship since I have a year to use her). Looks like I'm going to have to ship to my dad's address to avoid onerous sales tax.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 6:39 am

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Me too.

Wow. I'm not sure what "subclass" I was in BUT yesterday I received a check for $150 AND a voucher for $100 (to be used in dockers website) !

I have already deposited the check and used the voucher.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 9:59 pm

@ Good Karma Guy

You were in sub class A which means that you filled out your forms correctly, returned them in the alotted time and did not receive compensation from Dockers, JC Penny or TLC.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 9:23 am

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
I just used my $100 Dockers voucher. By Combining it with the VETS30 (30% off + free shipping), I got $140 worth of pants for $13.

After 5.5 years, this saga is now complete! Not a bad deal in the end.

Last edited by hobo13; Nov 11, 2012 at 11:46 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.