Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$125 Dockers = free roundtrip ticket

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2008, 11:35 am

Programs: DL Diamond. LT SkyClub, AGR, passport
Customer Service Number

Left message for TLC, but have not heard a word from them in three weeks.
TLC is just unresponsive! Today, I called Dockers customer service number, spoke to an individual who gave me a case number. This person told me not to worry and that I would get my flights....later in the conversation he told me that I would get something...maybe my money back. He said to wait an additional two business weeks for an answer.

Here is the customer relations number 1-800-362-5377 for Dockers, if you have not already done so, I suggest calling and getting a case number. Hopefully, TLC/JCP/Dockers will stand behind this promotion. If not, the only course of action for me is to take my business and any influence I have on others ...to shop and buy elsewhere for other brands.
Old Aug 5, 2008, 3:46 pm

still waiting for my check

supposedly TLC mailed a check on Aug 1. Now Aug 5 and no check. Why do I not think I'll be getting a check?
Old Aug 12, 2008, 4:55 pm

Status question

Hi everyone. I have appreciated hearing everyone's experience with this promotion and continue to check back often. Is anyone being contacted in person or having recent success with this promotion????
Old Aug 13, 2008, 2:55 pm

Still waiting

.... Now Aug 13 and no check.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 7:15 pm

took the check

Took down the dockers phone number and told them I have never heard a word from TLC, he said the deadline was 7/31 - and that a check would be all he could do - I will take the $125 and run!! terrible promotion!
Old Aug 18, 2008, 4:18 pm

Another phone call from TLC Marketing

Got a recording on the answering machine from TLC Marketing.

Now the check will be arriving "soon". What, exactly, does that mean? I'll be dead, "soon", too.

I wonder if the dim-wit who put this promotion together got fired, or got promoted. Probably promoted.
Old Aug 18, 2008, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum, 1MM
It must have been a miracle it worked out for my brother. He went to JFK from SJC on Delta. He lives in Sacramento and had to fly from SJC since that is all that was available.

Hope it works out for everyone else. Sounds like a raw deal.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 7:20 pm

Arrow Dockers Came Through for Me!

Dockers was as good as their word and compensated me for my airline tickets after TLC failed by August 1. My only advice, tell them firmly that you expect them to honor their promotion! Good Luck! By the way, I think that Dockers is not who answers their number, I think it is a marketing company by the name of Telerx
Old Aug 26, 2008, 8:59 am

Finally heard from TLC

Received a phone call this morning from "Nelson", no employee number, purportedly from TLC marketing. He said that there was no promotional availability left and that TLC was renegotiating with the airlines, which might take awhile. He offered 3 choices:
1. Wait for availability. (Hmmmm, that is what I have been doing???)j
2. Elect to receive $125 cash reimbursement. I found this insulting as the flight has more value, even if I have to pay the fee others have.
3. Elect to receive $150 in restarurant.com dining certificate credit. It could be used at multiple restaurants and would be good for 1 year.
I told Nelson I wanted to wait for availability, and he said a booking agent would contact me within 2 weeks to resubmit destinations and dates. I made him promise I would hear from a booking agent by September 15, 2008. I said I would call him back at 617-788-9600 x629 if I didn't hear from a booking agent by then.
Time will tell....
Old Sep 2, 2008, 4:47 pm

still waiting for the $125 check. Does anybody think I'll ever see the $$?
Old Sep 2, 2008, 4:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Plat
I got my check within 2 weeks, as promised. This was back in June. *shrug*
Old Sep 2, 2008, 5:38 pm

maybe they've run out of money
Old Sep 4, 2008, 3:14 pm

In today's mail comes a postcard from TLC saying I would get the $125 within the next 60 days. #$@$#$%! What a joke! First it was August 1, then "soon" now two months from now.
Old Sep 4, 2008, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My recommendation is to contact Levi Strauss & Co.'s corporate offices.

1155 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
415-501-6000

T. Gary Rogers > Chairman of the Board
R. John Anderson > President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Heidi Manes > Interim Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer, Controller
Hilary K. Krane > Senior Vice President, General Counsel
Lawrence W. Ruff > Senior Vice President - Strategy, Worldwide Marketing and Global Marketing Officer
Robert L. Hanson > SVP; President of Levi Strauss, North America; President and Commercial GM of the U.S. Levi’s brand and U.S. Supply Chain Service
Alan Hed > Senior Vice President; President, Levi Strauss Asia Pacific
Armin Broger > Senior Vice President; President, Levi Strauss Europe
David Love > Senior Vice President, Global Sourcing
Cathleen L. Unruh > Senior Vice President - Worldwide Human Resources
Old Sep 14, 2008, 8:51 am

Programs: WN, AA, HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by bakoboy
In today's mail comes a postcard from TLC saying I would get the $125 within the next 60 days. #$@$#$%! What a joke! First it was August 1, then "soon" now two months from now.
My postcard arrived yesterday. They're doing EVERYTHING to legally cover their @$$ for doing NOTHING. I'll be callng Levi Strauss tomorrow. Thanks for the contacts, soitgoes.

I'm wondering what it would take to mount a class action suit. This is absolutely inexcusable, clear consumer fraud, and they shouldn't be allowed to just postpone their way out of their legal obligations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.