Search

Europe Destination Cities & Eurailpass

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2007, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: none
Europe Destination Cities & Eurailpass

Hi to All,
I would like to get some words of wisdom. And I know you all are very well versed in regards to flying and all the particulars.

I have purchased a three (3) months Eurailpass. I have up to six months to actually validate and start using the pass.
My trip plans can be varied and are totally more than flexible !
As long as I depart from JFK or BOS by the 15th of October ’07.
Since it does not matter to which destination in Europe (one of the Eurail participating countries) I fly to, I would like to literally look at dates, times and mainly lowest fares simultaneously with one click of the computer.
I am looking for a Web site, which would allow me to view at one click the following.:
Are there any sites that allow me to provide a ‘ set ‘ departure city in the US, and then a multitude of destination cities for Europe, but “ no matter of date “ ?? And provide lowest Fares ??
Thank you, Peter
Old Apr 24, 2007, 4:20 pm

You might try www.farecompare.com. Click on "Getaway Maps" and put in JFK or BOS. Then "View All Destinations" under the Europe map. It will show you cities you can reach from the chosen starting point. Click on one to plug in dates and get specific airlines and fares. You can also indicate you want to be flexible on dates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.