Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Wanting to fly from DSM to MNL (with stop in Guam).

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wanting to fly from DSM to MNL (with stop in Guam).

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2007, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

I have found an itinerary through Guam that has a 1.5 hour layover.

Is it possible to arrive in Guam and then ask/pay for an extended layover of 2 or 3 days?
Old Mar 20, 2007, 12:57 pm

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Originally Posted by rnmcd
I was looking at this map:
http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,1022,00.html

and it shows that Guam is served by United, United Express, Ted and Code Share partners.

Is it likely that if I book through United that (DSM-MNL) will have a stop-over in Guam?

Thanks.
That is most likely a typo, or a grammar mistake. That should read "Cities served by United, United Express, Ted OR Code Share partners", based on the ANA codeshare flight KIX-GUM-KIX mentioned earlier.

Originally Posted by rnmcd
I have found an itinerary through Guam that has a 1.5 hour layover.

Is it possible to arrive in Guam and then ask/pay for an extended layover of 2 or 3 days?
This will probably not be possible. Stopovers usually need to be booked ahead of time.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alex0683de

This will probably not be possible. Stopovers usually need to be booked ahead of time.
There have been vacations I have been on that we decided to stay for more days and we called up the airline and were able to rechedule our return flight for a later date.

Is that different than a stopover that becomes 'extended'?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.