I bribed the passenger in front of me to not recline his seat

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I bribed the passenger in front of me to not recline his seat

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2006, 1:53 pm

Location: DALLAS,TX AA EXP-3MM, HYT PLAT, SPG PLAT,HLT GLD,LEADERS CLUB
Your kidding right??? I will recline my seat as long as it is avaliable. I could not care less about the guy behind me that wants to turn his seat into a office or does not like the seat in his knees. Thank goodness I am never in coach to deal with this. Oh and if you want to kick the back of my seat just see what happens, I will ask the flight crew to take care of it and if they will not well I will deal with it no problem.
Old Dec 8, 2006, 1:11 am

Programs: AA Plat 2.8MM
Originally Posted by MIKESILV
Even more disconcerting than this whole silly thread is the number of posters who actually takes ( and any other thread started from the same source, some under different names) this stuff seriously

Search is your friend folks

mike
When a particular poster is say, looking for attention, I find that actually discussing the issue at hand and ignoring the poster is the best coarse of action.

I have participated in many threads where the identity/sincerity of the poster has been in question. That is not my concern.

If the topic is worth discussing, I will post. I responded to other posters in this thread because their discussion was relevant to me.

If a poster is posting for attention, nothing works better than ignoring them. Topics they start can still be discussed...but every remark concerning the OP may encourage them to continue.

In this case, I would prefer a person behind me pay me to sacrifice my comfort rather than rudely try to impose it on me!
Old Sep 4, 2008, 6:58 am

Programs: Seashore Trolley Museum "flight attendant"
Originally Posted by PETEFLYS
that wants to turn his seat into a office .
Ya know? The airlines shoulda come up with this. Have part of the plane be an office (with cell phone calls permitted), part of the plane be a nursery (with breast feeding encouraged), etc. Maybe a discotheque too, for those with ipods and wiis with no earphones. Oh yes, a brig too, for the buffoons and louts (some described above) who acted up and this way we don't require an emergency landing to meet the LEO.

Travel tips: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/travel.htm

Last edited by AllanJ; Sep 4, 2008 at 7:06 am
Old Sep 4, 2008, 7:12 am

I think you just won the 'bumping the longest-dead thread' award.
Old Sep 4, 2008, 8:38 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
...not necessarily, as this thread is now getting the extended rest it so richly deserves. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.