Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Help! Need lounge access for LAX honeymoon layover.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help! Need lounge access for LAX honeymoon layover.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2006, 8:48 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Spiff
You'll also need tickets for a flight departing from T2.
More specifically they will need to be on *A (ie NZ or AC), or in business class on an airline that uses NZ lounge (ie NZ, VS, AC may also give access, etc).
Old Oct 12, 2006, 8:55 pm

Programs: AA million miler
[QUOTE=Spiff]You could also purchase a day pass to the AC in T4 for $50.

when i've tried to purchase an AC a day pass for $50, i am told "and it's $25 more for your companion"!! so it's $75 for 2 not $50

given that, I'd just go to the AC with a big smile, say its your honeymoon and ask- nicely- if you can use the lounge until your flight

if lucky, in you go!

if the dragon says no, offer to buy a day pass

hopefully she'll only charge you the $50 (for one) and comp the other

if she won't at least give your spouse a comp, you will remember that kindness the next few hundred times you have a choice between purchasing an AA ticket or another airline!
Old Oct 12, 2006, 9:00 pm

Programs: AA million miler
Originally Posted by Rampo
I'd recommend buying an $85 60-day World Club Pass (covers one person and a guest) from NWA. You can access the clubs for NW, Delta and Continental, as well as the affiliated clubs overseas..
if you will be doing more NW/DL/CO travel, consider an Amex Platinum Card- which gives you free lounge access (as long as you do have a ticket for same day travel)

instead of buying the pass, the $350? $395? platinum fee gives you a full year of lounge access AND, more importantly, medevac services overseas- and secondary car insurance- and 2-for-1 tickets etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.