Wiki Posts
Search

List of World-wide Airlines which interline with Other Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2017, 3:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by teddybear99
THIS is the reason threads should be locked after a certain period of inactivity. We are not supposed to bring them back to life and when they are, people reply to outdated posts with current information which may not have been valid at the time of posting.
I hate it when you ask a question and someone pipes up about a previous post that is 2 years old. Info changes.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 8:48 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by jinglish
He probably would've really appreciated that info ten years ago.
Originally Posted by teddybear99
THIS is the reason threads should be locked after a certain period of inactivity. We are not supposed to bring them back to life and when they are, people reply to outdated posts with current information which may not have been valid at the time of posting.
I never even looked at the posting date....didn't realize I was replying to a 10 year old question! Yeah, this thread should have been locked.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 11:57 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by DavidDTW
I never even looked at the posting date....didn't realize I was replying to a 10 year old question! Yeah, this thread should have been locked.
And we shall now put this thread to rest. Thanks. /Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.