Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Best Business Class Seats to Cancun

Old Aug 18, 2006, 1:20 am
Original Poster

My wife and I are planning a trip from SFO to Cancun in October. Which airline offers the most comfortable business/first class seat? I will be buying a ticket, so availability of mileage tickets is not an issue. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Aug 18, 2006, 8:40 am

I can't speak for anyone other than CO and NW -- but they both use their domestic F products for service to the Carribbean from the 48.

Its not bad, but its not near as nice as trans-atlantic / pacific business class.
Old Aug 18, 2006, 10:37 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
All SFO-CUN service will be using domestic US F seating, even if they call it J, and not international J seating. Pretty much the same seat comfort no matter which airline you choose. I like AA into CUN, they have enough flights for critical mass and also offer a J lounge at CUN now.
Old Aug 19, 2006, 8:06 am

Programs: United GS, AA Plat, Starwood Gold, AC
I was very happy with AA from ORD to Cancun.
Old Aug 19, 2006, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nothing to get excited over since this will be domestic F/J in most all cases.

IIRC, Mexicana used to have small footrests on their seats...but it's been a while since I've flown on them, and there's a reason for that...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.