Original Poster

When we hear Crazy Frog on air?

http://www.elisanet.fi/ringtones/jamba/
Old May 5, 2006, 6:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Spam!
Old May 5, 2006, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And I thought FT was a real refuge this kind of crap!

Incidentally, first time I heard the sound file referred to was 5/6 years ago when the F1 teams were forwarding it on to each other saying it was the sound of the new Arrows or Minardi engine.

Amazing that this company has been able to make so much money out of the back of what was originally just a joke email.

('Jamba' encourage children to subscribe to their revolting services so that all their pocket money goes to them every month DREADFUL COMPANY!)
Old May 5, 2006, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by LapLap

And I thought FT was a real refuge this kind of crap!

Incidentally, first time I heard the sound file referred to was 5/6 years ago when the F1 teams were forwarding it on to each other saying it was the sound of the new Arrows or Minardi engine.

Amazing that this company has been able to make so much money out of the back of what was originally just a joke email.

('Jamba' encourage children to subscribe to their revolting services so that all their pocket money goes to them every month DREADFUL COMPANY!)
^^^

PS. But this was posted about last year! Why was it bumped?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.