Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are there ever any deals to PPT?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2006, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Are there ever any deals to PPT?

Sorry if this isn't the correct forum, this is the only one I ever see special airfares on. I would love to plan an anniversary trip to Bora Bora. I have been watching airfare for several months and never see any deals. I'm flying from DFW. Can anyone find anything?
Thanks

PS - will go anytime the deal is, doesn't have to be on my anniversary
Old Apr 24, 2006, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA-1P SPG-G PC-PLT
oh yes, there *have* been deals to PPT
try searching this forum for "PPT"
but those were extremely rare mistake fares, so don't count on finding any deals, especially since it sounds like you have a specific date range in mind.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Unfortunately, as this isn't an appropriate post for this forum, I'm going to move this to the TravelBuzz forum.

Thanks!

bhatnasx
Mileage Run Moderator
Old Apr 24, 2006, 5:18 pm

The 'deals' that usually come up are airfare specials from Air Tahiti Nui. The good news is that they are CHEAP. The bad news is that they are fairly short notice and usually for very very specific dates -- making it difficult to plan an anniversary trip. You can sign up on this page to get their specials emailed to you. Good luck

http://www.airtahitinui-usa.com/spec...onspecials.asp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.