Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Worldwide Travelers: Your opinion on who is the most well known American

Worldwide Travelers: Your opinion on who is the most well known American

Old Sep 16, 2005, 6:48 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
In India, Clinton is far more recognized or known than even the current President.
Old Sep 16, 2005, 12:52 pm

Programs: BA Silver, SPG Gold, Sixt Platinum,
Originally Posted by Sjoerd
Right now: President Bush. Because he and his policies are hated by 95% of the world's people........
Other than he: Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, Bill Gates, Madonna, Bratt Pitt, Tiger Woods, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mickey Mouse.......

Right now he is hated by majority of Americans, and was prior to the election... still wondering how this man got into office, but hey that's an entire other thread that could get very out of control

How about Donald Trump with his infamous hair? Tom Hanks or Bruce Willis?
Old Sep 19, 2005, 9:50 am

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
W..no doubt..

..its funny alot of these people that Americans are world famous really arent that famous outside of the western world. Clinton definately...and Tiger Woods, but as a surprise to most americans I'd say david beckham and micheal shumacher are both more famous worldwide than TW. Shaq has surpassed Micheal Jordan, but worldwide not that famous. I would agree with Micheal Jackson, I'm amazed how famous he still is, and to my continuous ongoing embarrassment the incredible popularity of celine dion worldwide. Oprah give me a break, same with madonna or eminem. Kylie manogue is more famous than any of them and 1/2 of you probably dont know who she is.
Footballers are probably the most recognized atheletes worldwide. Hate to burst your bubble but most people round the globe wouldnt have a clue who alot of these people are.
Old Sep 20, 2005, 9:53 am

Arnold the Terminator!
Old Sep 20, 2005, 1:16 pm

Programs: NWA, UA Silver. Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Rejuvenated
Celine Dion - probably the most well known Canadian among the American society.
i may have to dissagree with this one.

notable canadians in america

Michael J Fox (im 80% sure)
Pamela Anderson

When i visited my friends in the UK, many of them had never met an american before. the only ones they really "knew" were the cast of friends.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.