Web Site... Temperature Averages for Major World Cities

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Web Site... Temperature Averages for Major World Cities

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2005, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
Thumbs up Web Site... Temperature Averages for Major World Cities

As we head into the Fall and Winter seasons here in the Northern Hemisphere, it's time to again post a great web site for checking average temperatures of world destinations... As they state, "WorldClimate.com gathers in one place a worldwide range of climate data in an easy-to-use form. Climate data are historical weather averages, showing what the weather was typically like each month, averaged over a range of years."
http://www.worldclimate.com/
Old Sep 11, 2005, 6:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

www.weather.com also has them for most cities worldwide. Only cities I haven't been able to retrieve averages are Pyongyang and Lhasa and perhaps some others that I haven't tried.
Old Sep 11, 2005, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
The big difference between the two sites is that weather.com is a weather site & World climate is not... As stated by WorldClimate.com, "This is not a weather site. It has no information on the actual weather on a given day or month. It does not contain weather forecasts or reports."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.