Best Airports with On-site (In-Airport) Hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Airports with On-site (In-Airport) Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Thanks exbayern for the update- let's see what happens when the Squaire is finally fully up and running- great information if you can keep reporting!
No change to report before year end; last week was quite the same as previously.

If there are updates I will let you know.

Hilton appears to be open as they are now selling a special rate on their website; HGI has an even better rate (prepaid) of €79. (The Hilton thread on FT still had conflicting info re dates but it appears that they are now taking online bookings)
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...t-hotel-2.html
Old Jan 18, 2020, 4:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
This is a great thread with lots of information; no sense in starting a new one for the same conversation.

What are your favorite, unusual features of an airport hotel? Something that you haven't seen anywhere else? I think things like binoculars in the rooms for plane spotting, black towels for makeup removal (rather than white wash cloths), and the ability to check your bags from the hotel lobby rather than taking them to the airport are some. What are some of the more unusual or eccentric things you have seen in airport hotels?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.