Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Airports with On-site (In-Airport) Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2005, 11:41 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum 5 million miles
Originally Posted by Deimos
I haven't seen anyone mention ARN (Stockholm) yet. There is a Radisson SAS located in the terminal building, with recently renovated rooms. It is clearly the best hotel located at ARN, but also the most expensive.

Can't find this on the Hyatt webpage, unless you mean the Hyatt Regency Incheon. In that case it is not located inside the airport, it is a few minutes away by shuttle bus. ICN does have an in-terminal hotel though, called Air Garden. It is a transit hotel where you can stay without going through immigration.
We stayed here about five years ago in early May (back when AA flew from ORD). The hotel was wonderful! We booked on the Radisson website and had an internet only rate that was actually cheaper than almost any rate we could find for any hotel in Stockholm. Breakfast was included in the rate also.

Last edited by FlyForFun; Aug 16, 2005 at 3:58 pm Reason: Comments were in wrong part
Old Aug 16, 2005, 2:21 pm

MEM has a very small hotel INSIDE the airport - not branded as I remember.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 2:06 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, DL Silver, UA Gold, *A Gold, OW Emerald
HSV (Huntsville, Al.) has a Sheraton Four Points in the terminal building. I was surprised to see it when I was there this last weekend.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 3:27 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold, AA, NW, Hertz Gold 5*
Originally Posted by cltwbb
MEM has a very small hotel INSIDE the airport - not branded as I remember.
It's closed. It was a Sheraton (you can still make out the remnants of the Sheraton logo decal on the doors from the hotel into the main part of the terminal, on the upper level of the terminal, but it was many years ago the last time I flew through there when it was open. It's been closed at least since not long after 9/11. I've asked around of some people I know in Memphis, but no one I've talked to seems to know if it closed before or after that.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 4:38 pm
Original Member

At PIT (Pittsburg), there is what I think is a Windham hotel attached to the airport via a walkway over the road.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 7:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Yet another ^ for the Fairmont Vancouver, which is just fabulous in every respect.

I also had a great stay at the Westin DTW. Very, very nice. You can walk from the lobby directly through a dedicated security lane and be at your gate in two minutes. (Or twenty, if you're at the far end of the terminal.)
Old Aug 23, 2005, 4:16 am

Marriott Courtyard at the entrace to WAW (Warsaw)
Old Aug 23, 2005, 9:29 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hertz Plat
Originally Posted by hnechets
At PIT (Pittsburg), there is what I think is a Windham hotel attached to the airport via a walkway over the road.
It's a Hyatt and that's Pittsburgh, with an "h".

It is very easily walkable through an indoor walkway, to answer an earlier poster's question. The restaurant's decent, if you have time to kill before you need to get through security.

As to the OP's question ... I wouldn't call it the "best", but it is a perfectly good property.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 8:32 am

Programs: No more shiny cards -- former LH SEN, SPG Platinum, Flying Blue Platinum, BA Silver
This is actually a very useful thread !!!

MXP -- new Sheraton just opened, its very nice
MUC -- rooms at the Kempinski are starting to look tired, needs updating
FRA -- Sheraton is a bit of a walk but very nice nonetheless
Old Aug 5, 2011, 9:29 am

Programs: Many, slipping beneath the horizon
I've used the Grand Hyatt at DFW ("on campus", T-D) for business on several occasions. Rooms, F&B and meeting rooms were "Acceptable +", and the hotel is conveniently located.

Years back, I had a decent experience with the hotel in the MCO main terminal.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 9:30 am

Programs: Many, slipping beneath the horizon
Has anyone stayed in the "Yotel", LHR T4?
Old Aug 5, 2011, 11:14 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Delta Platinum
Not quite physically connected but MGA has a Best Western just across the street from the terminal. Very convenient for those with late arrivals or early departures and pretty nice for a Best Western.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 11:39 am

Programs: Aeroplan*E
Haven't stayed in it, but saw the Sheraton within CDG's Terminal 2 last time we went. Looked pretty nice from the outside!
Old Aug 5, 2011, 1:05 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT (3.6+ MM), UA 1K LT Gold, Hilton LT Diamond, Bonvoy Gold.
Originally Posted by Non-NonRev
The Kempinski at MUC (between T1 and the new T2)
+1 that is a great hotel (if expensive) and if you ask, you can get a room overlooking the runway....
Old Aug 5, 2011, 1:42 pm

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
YVR Fairmont
SIN Crowne Plaza

Both are quite nice...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.