Wiki Posts
Search

1stair.net or 1stair.NOT???

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2000, 7:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
1stair.net or 1stair.NOT???

Has anyone here had experiences with www.1stair.net? I'm kind of sceptical, but I'm interested in their discounted premium airfares.

- Pat
Old Jul 14, 2000, 10:18 am

I haven't gone all the way thru the process because I want to concentrate my travel on OneWorld participants but I have had them price out a couple of trips for me and the fares were remarkable. 1st Class you get the better deals. I priced SFO to NRT and they quoted 50% off in F and about 35% off in C. That made the difference between a full Y and their C very attractive. The problem was however it was SFO-LAX-Seoul-NRT and the revese coming back so I couldn't do it timewise and also wasn't a OW routing.

If it had been quoted on AA I'd have jumped right on the C fare then VIP 2'd up to first!
Old Jul 15, 2000, 8:44 am

I concur with sdix.

I add that while I have not yet booked with 1stAir, they have been eagerly responsive to airline/preference and date changes.
Old Jun 19, 2005, 12:46 pm

Programs: Starwood, SQ PPS, BA EXEC
Have you worked with 1stAir since this post? I have a quote from them for $3,500 for Los Angeles London with One World which I can upgrade to First and it is a straight tkt
Old Jun 19, 2005, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

one 1stair thread is already open. Let's focus posts on that thread, please.

--richard, moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.