Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

COSTA RICA TRAVeLS

COSTA RICA TRAVeLS

Old May 2, 2005, 10:44 am
Original Poster

COSTA RICA TRAVeLS

Anyone know the best and most affordable places to stay out in costa rica? I need to find as many deals as possible, asap. Thanks
Old May 2, 2005, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
at the top right of the page, click on Search this forum and when you are given the chance, type in the words "Costa Rica".
Old May 2, 2005, 6:34 pm
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
Welcome to FlyerTalk. Asking where to stay in Costa Rica is a bit like asking where to stay in the United States. You might want to do a little research first and think about the kinds of things you want to see and do and figure out what parts of Costa Rica you want to visit. Are you interested in the beach? Jungles? Volcanoes? City? Do you want an active trip? In addition to doing a search in Trip Reports, the Central America forum and this forum, you might want to pick up a guide book to help you get started. Once you've narrowed things down and have more specific questions, I'm sure you'll find a lot of help here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.