Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Zurich

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2005, 3:31 am
Original Poster

Park Hyatt Zurich

I recently stayed at the new Park Hyatt Zurich and had a marvelous stay. The hotel probably had a few months of teething, but i found this an extremely pleasant haven in the center of Zurich. From the professional front desk staff to our very enjoyable meals taken in both restaurants of the hotel. Food and service in parkhuus restaurant was phenomenal. Truely outstanding. The staff at the lounge was very friendly and courteous, even when there were no more seats available. As hotel guests, we received a reserved table and everyone took very good care of us. My colleagues later went into the bar and were very impressed by the atmosphere and vibe. I have been many times to zurich on business and will only stay at Park Hyatt in the future. I recommend it...Zurich really needed it!
Old Mar 4, 2005, 7:44 am

Programs: Everything and everywhere. Officially a nomad
Thanks for this info Sara, you couldn't be more on target for the need in Zurich--I'll put this property on my list. Welcome to FT!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.