Wiki Posts
Search

Ticket Booklets for multiple flights?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2010, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Platinum
Ticket Booklets for multiple flights?

A while back, I remember some airlines selling tickets books that allowed multiple standby flights. They may have just been for senior fares, but I am wondering if any of the "us" airlines still offer this. I know Air Canada does off Flight Passes, but do any of the big US airlines offer this?
Old Aug 6, 2010, 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by tikiboy
A while back, I remember some airlines selling tickets books that allowed multiple standby flights. They may have just been for senior fares, but I am wondering if any of the "us" airlines still offer this. I know Air Canada does off Flight Passes, but do any of the big US airlines offer this?
Comair (DL connection) used to sell booklets - which were valid for confirmed booking as long as any seat was available (ie: not standby), but I have not heard of the practice in the last 5-10 yrs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.