Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

drinks on european flights

Old Feb 26, 2004, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

I'm on Continental to Milan next month. Are they one of the airlines charging for drinks now on European flights? Also, how much time do I need between flights to spend some time in NYC (flying out of EWR)
Old Feb 26, 2004, 5:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K 3MM, AA Plat, F9 Elite, the later two thanks to Jeff $, HHdia, Mgold, WynDia, Choicepl, IHGDia
If you want a drink have $5 ready! You'll be pleased to know they took the drink money and gave everyone a new improved salad. You can take the train into the city pretty quickly but I'd say you need at LEAST a 6 hour connection to have time to get into the city and back.
www.panynj.gov/airtrainnewark
Old Feb 27, 2004, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
send me an email with your address and I'll see about sending you some CO drink coupons. They always send them to me and I never use them. Note that I'm on the road for the next week so if you need them now, ask someone else on the CO board.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.