Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

hotel inPrague

hotel inPrague

Old Feb 16, 2004, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

hotel inPrague

I am seeking a not too expensive hotel in Prague near the "old town" in May ($125 or there abouts).

------------------
Old Feb 16, 2004, 10:42 pm

Programs: Bonvoy-Gold, HH-Gold, UA-Gold, *A-Gold
I stayed at the Prague Hilton in the summer. Rate was very good and it's the largest hotel in the Czech Republic. It's just outside the city center; however the Metro is a short walk away. The rooms are very large and they have King Beds.

If you want to be in the THICK of the old town then it is not the hotel for you; but the price was good; I got my hilton points, and the room was very comfortable!

The Four Season is right next to the St. Charles Bridge; but very expensive!

- HobokenFlyer
Old Feb 17, 2004, 4:32 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Crown Room Club Member, United Mileage Plus, HiltonHonors
I wish I could remember the name of the place where I stayed, but unfortunately I don't at the moment. I paid about $90/night for a suite in a converted castle (at least they said it was) in the heart of Prague. The room had a kitchen, living room, satellite TV, bedroom, loft with another double bed, and a bathroom. I did find the hotel on my favorite website www.laterooms.com which I offer for your perusal.

Good luck and enjoy the gorgeous city of Prague. It's my favorite in Eastern Europe!
Old Feb 17, 2004, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
I booked my parents into the Tulip Inn Terminus. It's a brand new hotel, next to the central rail station and subway, on the edge of Old Town, and is just a few minutes walk to Old Town center.

It's about US$100. Not particularly cheap, nor luxurious. But it's clean and new and relatively convenient.
Old Feb 17, 2004, 2:54 pm

Programs: DL FC, NW
Check out the Novotel. I enjoyed last summer abd it is a good hotel. Watch out for those rip-off cab drivers. Thank goodnes when they join the EU they'll all have to install meters. www.accor.com

Old Feb 18, 2004, 8:16 am

HAVE VISITED PRAGUE FOR SEVERAL YEARS IN A ROW, AND ALWAYS STAY AT THE HOTEL EXCELLENT. IT IS ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF PRAGUE, IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA, AND IS VERY CLEAN AND SECURE. THE TROLLEY THAT TAKES YOU INTO TOWN IS OUTSIDE THE DOORS OF THE HOTEL, THE PRICE OF THE HOTEL RUNS ABOUT $35 PER NIGHT INCLUDING A BREAKFAST, THE BEST DEAL IN PRAGUE AND IMMACULATE. AND AGAIN WE ARE STAYING THERE FOR FOUR DAYS THIS SUMMER, YOU CANNOT BEAT IT,
Old Feb 18, 2004, 11:32 am
Original Member

Location: Los Angeles, CA - Nearly 4 Million Actual Miles Flown

[This message has been edited by jeffreyt (edited Feb 18, 2004).]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.