Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

What Year did T9 at JFK transfer from UA to AA Ownership?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2004, 11:37 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

After some recent FT Trip Report readings and a conversation with a friend I came to wonder, what year did AA take ownership of T9 when UA moved to T7? No one I know can remember, thank you for all answers.

------------------
DC-10's Forever!
"This is the weirdest Routing I've seen in all my 16 years"
-LGA Check in Agent upon seeing LGA-BOS-JFK-LAX
Old Feb 12, 2004, 8:33 am

T9 at JFK continues to be "owned" by the PANYNJ. It is simply leased to the airline.

The only exception to this at JFK is the new T4 which is owned and operated by a private consortium I believe.
Old Feb 12, 2004, 9:55 am
Suspended

In 1986, UA was in Terminal 9. They moved to BA's terminal at about the time UA had a marketing agreement with BA. Was that around 1988? Other FTers can narrow down the date UA moved from between 1987 and 1992.

[This message has been edited by seat 50J (edited Feb 12, 2004).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.